New Pups

This section here is the new pups that will be featured in this book. Keep in mind that this page could be updated at anytime! The original character info has been slightly edited for this, which can be found at the bottom:

Quick Changes:

Every pup age/birth date has been changed.

12-26-23: Rai's age has been changed from 20 to 17.

Dolly Collins -

Age: 12

Gender: Female

Born: October 26, 2007

Parents: Denise Collins (29) / Mario Collins (34)

Siblings: Mallory (14) / Dylan (12)

Breed: Dalmatian

BG: A cute little dalmatian that makes the same amount of mistakes that Marshall makes. She has quite a vision for the world. She hopes to find a mate who she can share her same visions with someday.

Gasket Flores -

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Born: May 3, 2006

Parents: Amy Flores (31) / Dusk Flores (46)

Siblings: Gerado Flores (15)

Breed: Alaskan Malamute

BG: Her friends call her The Fast One, because of the motorcycle she drives. Grew up in the worst household ever. She has really great parents. She loves them to death. It's who she hangs around with that gives her the worst mentality. She doesn't often start fights, but she always finishes them. Her way.

Tuck Villa -

Age: 13

Gender: Male

Born: August 4, 2007

Parents: Tammy Villa (36) / Haynes Villa (39)

Siblings: Ella Villa (13)

Breed: Golden Retriever

BG: A pretty cool pup. Him and his sister, Ella are really connected. He is a very athletic pup. Back then, he would win almost every gold medal in his sporting competitions. But after his injury, he is forced to sit everything out. He can't follow his dreams anymore. Maybe.