༊*·˚| you could be full of me.

imessage and irl

nott
so where exactly are we meeting?

cara mia
fuck.

nott
me.

cara mia
anyways.
we can't go to the library
like i usually would
it's gonna be full rn

nott
you could be full of me

cara mia
shut your fat gob
uh, go to the black lake ig

nott
you're always a delight, aren't you
let's have a picnic

cara mia
no?
bring your books and your wand

nott
that's boringgg
how about we have a picnic?

cara mia
how about i don't show up at all?

nott
oh we can't have that

cara mia
be there.

fine furry friends

theo - whore
blaise - fine asf 🙇🏽‍♂️
enzo - hufflepuff
mattheo - slut
draco - bitch

whore
we're basically on a date
we're at the black lake

fine asf 🙇🏽‍♂️
i thought she was tutoring you?

whore
would it kill you to support
my delusions just this once

bitch
you expect her to like you
but you sleep around with everyone??
even i know that's messed up

hufflepuff
is he talking about tess?

whore
TESS? YOU CALL HER
TESS? YOU PIECE OF SHIT

hufflepuff
we're friends hoe

slut
when is he not talking about aldair?

whore
you rat

fine asf 🙇🏽‍♂️
is she even aware that
it's a date?

whore
now you're just being
an idiot blaise.

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗢𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗟𝗔𝗞𝗘, tess already had her books out, sitting with her back resting on the tree, and knees tucked to her chest as she read. when she heard the footsteps come to a halt, she looked up, her hand shielding her eyes from the sun and waited for him to take a seat next to her, grumbling as she saw the picnic basket in his hand.

"i said no picnic,"

"late lunch, i'm hungry, sue me," he shrugged, grinning down at her as he laid a blanket for him to sit on, shuffling to give her space to sit too, while she stared at him unimpressed. "you're also late,"

"no i'm not," he pulled his phone out slightly to check the time, and slightly winced when he saw the time, he was ten minutes late. "you didn't leave,"

she picked a piece of lint off her jumper, and dropped it on the grass, "i was going to,"

"then why didn't you?" he asked, smiling at her as he unpacked his lunch, giving her a pot of strawberries and cherries, causing her to look up at him with slight surprise, "thanks. i assumed you ignored everything i said, and went to go get food for a picnic,"

he took off his back and tossed it on the floor, picking a box from the basket, opening it, he pulled out a small little bag from the sweet box, ripping it open and deflating slightly when he saw a colourful beaded bracelet.

"it's for you," he threw at her and she caught it, examining it, as she narrowed her eyes at him, "stop it." but she couldn't hide the sides of her lips turning up slightly.

"c'mon," he reached for the bracelet, smirking at her as he pulled on it, gently grabbing her arm and he put it on her, "don't say i never gave you anything,"

she sighed, scoffing, "i'm not even getting paid for this," she looked at him, "okay, this," pointing to the both of them, "you can work your whole 'i'm theodore nott, mr. big shot, scoring my touchdowns' on somebody else, because i don't have time—"

"i don't even play rugby," he quirked an eyebrow, a cocky smile on his face, to hide the fact her refusal hurt.

"whatever. look, the point is at the end of the day, all your bluster and bs don't mean anything to me because i don't care,"

"i played against you last year,"

"please don't be a waste of my time, " she looked up at him, and this time, her eyes weren't as cold as they usually were, she was being genuine, and when he looked at her eyes, oh, how he never wanted to look away.

she grabbed her bag, pulling out the books, "you know what flobberworms are used for in potions?"

𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ✷
they're so nayley coded,
except theo's very open about
his feelings 🤭🤭