༊*·˚| use your words, baby.

instagram & irl!

t.aldair posted a story

aldair posted a story

seen by vivi.len, ro.aldair, and others

replies

tnott
library?
how long you been there, sweetheart?

t.aldair
i plead the fifth amendment.

tnott
funny.
you don't have coffee unless you've had
a long day and plan to stay up.

t.aldair
no hablo ingles, lo siento :))

tnott
oh, yeah?
che cazzo di sfiga.

t.aldair
¿cómo?

tnott
you revising for the dada exams?

t.aldair
🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

tnott
use your words, baby

t.aldair
maybe 🧌

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗘𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦, causing therese to inwardly cringe as theo plopped into a seat beside her, eyes darting to them as she slowly slipped down her chair, pulling a book over her face, as she turned towards him, "in the seven years we've been at hogwarts, i don't think i've ever seen you in here,"

"i don't make a habit of being in here, pince hates me,"

"i wonder why," resisting the urge to snort, she settled for covering her mouth with her hand while he watched her with playfully narrowed eyes.

they sat in a comfortable silence for a while, tess having her headphones on, examining her textbooks, pen caught between her teeth, and theo with his arm hooked around her chair, reading his book, his legs resting on the table.

he nudged her slightly grinning, pointing with his head to the entrance of the library, a girl with pink ribbons in her hair walked in, and glaring at the back of her head, trailing her was.. mattheo?

amelie turned around to face mattheo and tess swore that she saw his glare melt the slightest, "what's he doing with clermonte?"

amelie clermonte, the most girls' girl cheerleader hogwarts' had ever seen, and mattheo riddle, a charming dickhead, what business did they have together?

"haven't the slightest clue," theo pulled tess' chair closer, "but he has been coming to bed slightly more pissy than usual,"

"i have the feeling you guys push the beds together and sleep in one big bed,"

"i can neither confirm nor deny,"

she let out a small laugh, causing his eyes to fall to her, watching her fondly, as she took the cap off of one of her pens, "what's that?"

"this?"

he nodded in response, "pansy uses them, but she won't give me one,"

she pulled out a pack from her bag, sliding it over to him, "they're called pens, it's a muggle thing, like a quill but much more convienient."

he looked to her confused, his head tilted slightly, "i can have them?"

"mhm, they're my favourite ones,"

"thanks," mumbling a response, pulling a pen out, tess already passing him a sheet of plain paper.

𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ✷
i kinda hit a wall with this chapter
but 3k is insane, thank you!! 🤭🤭