༊*·˚| we lead such extravagant lives.

imessage and irl!

nott
it's 5 in the afternoon

cara mia
and?

nott
tutor me

cara mia
mm no

nott
what have you done all day?

cara mia
i slept

nott
i walked

cara mia
we lead such extravagant lives
you and i

nott
yep

cara mia
i don't wanna get up
so no lesson

nott
you'd rather me fail?

cara mia
you make me sound
selfish

nott
if you don't wanna come to me
i'll come to you, you in the head girl
dorms?

cara mia
no no no
my room's messy and i don't
wanna clean it, don't-
you're here, you fucker

nott
password please

cara mia
never

nott
i'm in, that was easy
open up, sweetheart
did you just fall off your bed?

cara mia
no.

nott
open please

cara mia
it's open

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗢𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥, the last thing he expected to see was tess lying on her side, on the floor, curled up, scrolling on her phone. she looked over her shoulder to see him scanning her room with his eyes, his grin widening when he saw the array of teddy bears on her bed.

she chucked a pillow at him when his gaze lingered on her bed for too long, "oi, stop staring," she suddenly felt self-concious of her room, and shifted uneasily, sitting up, "did you bring your books?"

he finally looked at her and there was a genuine smile on his face, no hint of mocking or annoyance, just a pure happy smile. "your room, it's so..." he trailed off, unsure how to word it, "not you,"

"what's that meant to mean?"

"it's so soft and sweet, unlike you,"

"i'm not a stuck-up bitch," she said, scoffing and rolling her eyes, causing him to raise an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes at her, "you sure about that, love?" and in retaliation, she punched him in the arm, hard.

"ow, what was that for?" and she shrugged, pulling her books towards her, while theodore leapt onto her bed, grabbing wallace. "my son!" he cried, melodramatically, causing tess to look at him unimpressed, and he took a seat on her bed, patting a space for her to join him too.

he pulled her up, levitating the books wordlessly too, and let her open up her books to help him, and she grabbed her textbook and highlighters, flicking through, before settling on a page, "uh, okay here, what does the mopsus potion do?"

"mops the floors? i don't bloody know,"

she put her book down infront of him, clipping her hair up with a clip, "mopsus was an extremely skilled seer, who became rather notorious due to his accurate predictions—" she snapped her fingers in his face, "are you even listening?"

he looked at her, his tongue pressed against his cheek, a lazy grin on his face, "i love it when you talk dirty to me,"

"i'm talking about a wrinkly old man, get a grip," one of her hands was occupied, so as she was subconsciously opening her highlighter, theo grabbed it and pulled the cap off, chucking it at her head, where she caught it.

she handed him the book, making him read aloud, knowing he wouldn't actually read if she told him to read to himself. he then proceeded to hold the book next to his face, "i look better then him right?"

"debatable," she said, mocking, "i would smash,"

"and me?"

she scrunched up her nose, "eh, you lack the charm he has,"

he gasped, and clutched his chest, falling back on the bed, and laid there, waiting for her to react but she only watched with an amused smile.

he peeked an eye open to see if she was looking and when he saw she was, he groaned out loud, "you wound me, cara mia,"

"yeah whatever, get up,"

𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ✷
800 reads??
thank you smellys, mwah! <3