༊*·˚| prefect duty.

irl!

𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗘, tessa attempted to pull her coat tighter around herself, before remembering she didn't bring one, causing her to let out a frustrated huff before her eyes set into a glare as she begrudgingly walked around the castle, in the middle of the night.

she wouldn't complain if peeves wasn't following her, the poltergeist made her wanna break down and cry tears of frustration; her hair was in her face, she could feel the rings on her fingers, and peeves' voice sounded screechy.

"peeves." a warning came from her, as she narrowed her eyes, "i'd appreciate if you'd stop announcing my presence!"

he cackled in response, cartwheeling around her in the air, "no can do! everyone hide, there's a pathetic prefect on the loose!"

tessa sighed harshly, stopping immediately. she pressed her lips into a smile as she turned towards peeves, giving the false impression of keeping composure and muttered, 'waddiwasi', giggling as wads of gum flew out from classes and shoved themselves up peeves' nose, causing him to wail, and fly away, screaming at the top of lungs.

as she approached the end of the hallway, she heard faint whispers and giggles emanating from behind a closed door.

tess narrowed her eyes as she recognised the unmistakable sounds echoing from within. she groaned softly, slightly pouty that she had to deal with people this late, "fucking dumbledore, exploiting young innocent souls like me,"

with a determined exhale, she raised her hand and rapped sharply on the wood, the sound echoing through the silent corridor like a thunderclap in the night.

the whispers ceased abruptly, replaced by a startled shuffling and a muffled curse. after a moment's hesitation, the door swung open to reveal two flushed-faced students, their disheveled appearance betraying their guilty pleasure.

tess arched an eyebrow, her gaze sweeping over the pair with an unimpressed expression. "well, well, well," she drawled, her tone dripping with sarcasm. "if it isn't hogwarts' latest stars of the 'after hours chronicles.' hate to interrupt your private show, but hogwarts doesn't offer a room service option for 'shagging suites.'" she smiled sarcastically, "scram. now."

the students exchanged sheepish glances before scurrying away, the slytherin boy glaring at her, "prude."

she snorted in response, looking him up and down, "knowing what you have to offer, i'm going to remain that way,"

he stormed off, screaming curses at her, causing her to giggle, "if only you could make your girl scream like that, think i'd have better chance,"

she turned and continued with her stroll, crossing filch who started screaming at her, and dragged her to mcgonagall's office, only for him to be told she was meant to be there, as if she wasn't telling him that the entire time.

she walked past a dark corridor, and felt a arm wrap around her waist as she attempted to let out a squeal, but her mouth was covered by a hand.

tess squinted, trying to adjust to the lack of light, as she shoved the figure away.

she stilled as she heard him chuckle, and punched him, hard. "theo, what the fuck!"

he snorted in response, "i was saving you from the crazy prefect on the loose!" leaning on the wall, his hands still on her hips, "apparently, she stopped a couple from fucking in a closwt! how could she!" whispering playfully into her ear, bent down to reach her.

she breathed out a laugh and hid her face in his chest, "it's not like i wanted to! and plus, he called me a prude,"

theo raised an eyebrow, and tilted her head up, to meet his gaze, "did he now? and what did you say back, hm?"

she shrugged, "i insinuated he had a small std infested dick," theo threw his head back and laughed, "that's my girl,"

"why'd you pull me in here?"

"i wanted to see you,"

"this late at night? it's cold out, and you're sick, theo!"

"the stars and moon could put all the obstacles infront of me, and i'd always make my way home to you. i will always come for you. and if I couldn't walk, i'd crawl to you," his eyes sparkled, and he smirked, knowing she'd have a reaction.

"you read it?" her voice was small and quiet, her soft lips parted, slightly in awe.

the door let in a small sliver of moonlight and tess' breathing stopped; his beautiful grey eyes were illuminated, his perfect lips looked like they were sculpted by the gods themselves— merlin, he was beautiful.

theo stopped laughing and his heart felt like it was going to explode— she looked at him the way he looked at her.

he looked like pure sin.

right now, theodore silas nott looked like therese's undoing, and she wasn't complaining.

𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 ✷
all eyes on rafah!!
sorry for this boring filler but i had to get it
over with 😭 😭