Chapter 29; After the fall

The first thing that shot through my body was the sting on my ass and then the aches and cramps of a body fully worshiped followed swiftly after. The emptiness of this bed was enough to send me into a depressed spin cycle, a humorous deficient laughter left my mouth, because I was making fun of myself now.

-"For god sake Blaire, get yourself together." I groaned trying to wake myself from this, possible nightmare. But I couldn't, because in my mind all I saw was his stupid lust filled beautiful face when I was riding him, and the shape his gorgeous lips took when he groaned
-"Fuck, pixie those hips will be the end of me"
Like Adonis himself fell from Olympus right between my legs, Well more like Hades impersonating Adonis.

"You didn't have to pull out" I mocked myself in my head, What was wrong with me!?
Here I was feeling separation anxiety because I woke up from the most intense and passionate night of my life and the author of such a page turner was nowhere in sight. It infuriated me. Because knowing Dean he was probably being a coward instead of facing me, and in his caveman head he probably thought I couldn't handle the aftermath of it all. And I hated it, I hated him so much.

-"non of that Pixie"
His words sounded thunderous inside my head, rattling between my ears like two quarters inside a glass jar. I felt my stomach do a flip, remembering all the nasty things he did to me, the way he caressed me, how he undid me, how he punished me. My face and ears turned hot, I put my hand over my mouth and nose almost to stop the spread of red that was surely tinting my cheeks.

-"Pixie" I whispered, I couldn't tell if I hated or liked his little pet name, it most certainly infuriated me to no end how patronizing and smugly he said it. However...there was something somewhat endearing to it, fuck, I felt my insides tightened, pulsate in yearning... yearning for him...

I screamed, I actually screamed like a brat in Dean's bed. I kicked my legs and violently swung my arms. Like the world's oldest toddler.
Fucking, Asshole!

I tossed my legs over the side of the bed and as soon as I did my ass stung again. I whimpered, shit. This was so humiliating. I quickly grabbed my clothes from the floor. The walk of shame back to my room was sobering in a way...God.

I had been soaking in the warm bath for a while now, trying to soothe my warned out muscles, my ass stung still while I was sitting here, I didn't had to draw a bath at this time of the morning, but if I was being honest with myself, I was hiding from Dean.

He was downstairs, and I knew, because it smelled so unbelievably delicious, I was starving, and that smell alone was calling me to the kitchen.
I had to go to school soon, I had to sit in the car with him, I had to face him too, and I suddenly understood why he didn't wake up next to me on his bed.

I sunk deeper into the bath, tempted to dial my dad so he could call in sick to school, for me.
This was so frustrating, my problem was that I thought that maybe if we had sex once I could get Dean out of my system, that I could just live on and not be consumed by him, and that would have been that, but this backfired so spectacularly, because last night just made me want more, Like a junkie looking for her next fix.

-"The next time you want me, you will not deny yourself, are we clear?"
His words rung clearly in my head. I felt like last night I had signed a verbal contract I couldn't begin to understand, Dean was terrifying, not in the sense that I was scared of him, it was how completely submissive he made me, seriously! That wasn't me, that has never been me.

-"tell me you love my cock"
I bit my lip, god, I do! My hands flew to my face and I sank lower into the tub, my body quaking so helplessly untethered and claimed, I was...horny, I was greedy thinking that I wanted another slice of the cake, oh how my mouth watered at the thought of sinking my teeth into it again.