Chapter 26; No?

As soon as I opened my eyes and saw the source of the voice calling for me with such urgency, an overexerting feeling of joy took me, my first instinct was to run to him and let him know how incredibly happy I was that he was finally home, in fact, I was about to do just that when he rushed to me, his brown eyes with all the worry in the world scanned me. I stud up slightly.
-"Dean are you okay? you look like you've seen a ghost" I lightly touched his arm, finally feeling him and taking immense satisfaction that I could feel his skin, still cold from that October breeze. Relief showed on his face, taking me off guard.

-"Blaire you scared the shit out of me, why were you sleeping on the floor? you have a perfectly good bed right there," he said while pointing at the bed behind us -"I thought something bad happened to you" He confessed concerned. I sat up and snickered, I knew I shouldn't be laughing at him, at his concern but he was adorable.

-"I'm fine, the carpet is just really comfortable, I was watching YouTube videos and must've dozed off!" I explained to the worked-up boy looking intensely at me -"see" I said pointing at the still running laptop playing a video. it was playing one of the bands me and the girls were thinking of covering, we spend all night looking for potential songs, bands and musicians for us, the band was such a good idea, I knew I wanted to do more with the piano skills I just have laying around in my brain, and this was the perfect opportunity.
his eyes went passive on me, he reached his hands out for me and my heart started beating faster, next thing I knew I was on his lap while he leaned against the bed, I hated how easy he could pick me up as if I was weightless to him. He looked at me, he really looked at me. my heart kept jumping inside my chest and the butterflies in my stomach woke up. Since I was wearing shorts and a sweater my skin was mostly exposed and I felt vulnerable, But the thought of him not touching me was even more unbearable. He placed his hand on my waist under the yellow sweater and lightly stroked my skin, his cold fingers made me tremble so delightfully under his touch.
-"Yellow huh?" He said playfully and smugly, smiling that half-smile that drove me crazy.
-"It's mustard yellow!" I defended, realizing our previous conversation
-"I think I found someone who looks good in yellow," he said, looking at me with that same expression,
-"Dean" I said his name in a whisper, -"what are you thinking about?" I asked because he was still looking at me like that. he smiled his dreamy Dean smile, the one that made me melt like chocolate.
-"There was not a single moment of tonight when I didn't think of you," he confessed in my ear. My cheeks grew hot, I wanted him so badly, so much I could beg.
-"You think of me?" I finally muttered, his face went red, almost realizing what he had just said.
-"Hell yeah, like all the damn time, shit like; 'I really hope that idiot didn't fall into the river again' or 'I hope she didn't accept another drink from a shady guy' you know," he said almost annoyed.
I rolled my eyes at him, Really? how can he worry so much about me, it's not like I'm constantly messing up in front of him! I slapped his arm, and started to get up because he was teasing me again, he pulled me back down to him, Making my focus only him.

-"I'm really starting to like that stubborn attitude of yours, it just feels so gratifying when you completely succumb to me or are you really going to pretend you don't shudder every time I touch you?" He said arrogantly, But I really wasn't going to fight it, because it was true.
-"whatever" I just didn't want to lose that hand on my skin, he placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in for what I was craving the minute he walked through that door, Those lips, his lips.

-"atta girl" he whispered on my lips, there was no doubt about it, this man had way too much power over me, but at this point, I didn't care, I just wanted him. I was savoring this kiss as if it was the last one, he tortured me, he kissed me gingerly, sadistically slow, almost as if he was sure of what I wanted but wanted to play with me.
his hand trailed to my back, to that ugly place I hated so much. I broke the kiss immediately,
-"No" I reflectively yelled, this was the second time I had stopped him and I realized it. My hand flew to my mouth regretting what I had done. Dean visibly cringed
-"Do I gross you out?" he asked while looking into me, almost trying to look for answers.