Special Chapter

Blaire and pearl------------------------------------------------------------------I looked at the number with trembling hands, This was going to happen, Me at Blaire's house, I get to see her, in her natural environment

Blaire and pearl
------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the number with trembling hands, This was going to happen, Me at Blaire's house, I get to see her, in her natural environment. I'm such a creep but I wanted to know what kind of room she lived in. I sighed and with shaking fingers I clicked on her number.

-"Hey Pearl!" she greeted me and her voice instantly made me feel nervous I could only imagine her and how her swollen pink lips spoke each word, especially my name.
-"What are you up to?" I found myself asking, Jesus.
-nothing, I'm taking a bath!" She said, my breathing became irregular, a bath? I swallowed nervously,
I dropped the question before I could coward out
-"Do you think me and the girls could go over and hang out?" I asked I felt her get excited which made me happy to the inside of my core
-"Yes!" She accepted happily, A sincere
-"Yey!" Dropped from my lips, I would get to see her later and we would get to hang out and have a good time, This was great!
I hung up and Yada and Steph looked at me with cheeky smiles
-"That was Blaire" Steph Smugly stated
I blushed, they knew.
Yada laughed
-"That was Blaire" she announced, it seemed my face had told them everything,
-"Yeah, it was Blaire" I confirmed.
They both laughed at me, we were currently in my room, I didn't have dinner duty today because dad had given me the day off, so I was enjoying the time with my girls, I silently thank God for Dean's sudden call, What was he even up to? I didn't bother to even ask him because I was just so excited, I'll probably get the details later.
-"Man you got it bad," Yada said smiling at me
-"Yeah, she does!" Steph added
-"What? no, I don't" I nervously defended myself, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't. I repeated like a mantra,
-"Oh, so you don't?" Yada said -"Then, what's this about?" She said raising the drawing of Blaire I did in art class on Monday,
-"That's nothing, it was an assignment for class."
Yada and Steph looked at me with knowing smug smiles, they knew me already, they knew. It wasn't really an assignment, we had to draw still life that day and my hands ended up drawing her in profile, She was art.
It didn't help that her heart already belonged to Dean, My friend, and I wasn't going to Stab him in the back by having unrequited feelings for her, My code of ethics wouldn't allow it. Add to that everything my precious sister had done to him.
Then that cursed memory took a stroll through my mind, the wound was still fresh.
I shook my head, but there was something about her that just threw me into her, she was like a bitter memory on my tongue, however, she was like thick honey on my tastebuds, a feeling I missed terribly. It didn't help that her first impression of me was that of disdain and jealousy, but that only told me that her heart loved earnestly, honestly and it made mine beat for the first time in a long time.
I left them alone that night, even though I wanted to stay and get to know this person who at first glance had stolen my breath, her eyes did bare pain, her eyes did bare a secret, she was exactly how Dean had described her but when he presented her to me on that day at the fest Her name was written on my heart.
Was she that ghost from a past life coming back to haunt me? Or was this one of God's wicked punishments for me, Either way, how cruel.
-"we're going over to her house, now," I announced as I started to look through my makeup and fix my self up a bit.
They both looked at each other and back at me.
-"Or, if you would rather leave me alone with her," I said darkly while trying to fix my mascara in the mirror,
-"No, we're obviously going to vage block you to shit," Yada said
-"Yep, wouldn't miss that opportunity for the world," Steph said while extending her arms widely
-"I was just thinking how much Blaire looks like Alice" Yada dropped.
I blinked.
-"I was thinking that you lik-"
-"No, absolutely not!" I yelled before Yada could finish her sentence. That wound was healed, so there's no reason it should be reopened.
-"We do not talk about Alice." I looked at Yada and Steph who both stared back at me, they knew how I got about this topic, I hated to remember a time when breathing was painful.
-"please" my voice broke, I didn't want to ruin my mascara with tears, so I held them in.
I will not remember that ghost, Not today.
Today is about Blaire and no one else.
-"I'm sorry," Yada said standing up and coming over to me, she hugged me and held me in her arms.
-"I'm fine, I've always been," I said. I didn't care anymore, I didn't care anymore.
-"By the way, isn't Lindor getting too chummy with Blaire?" Steph brought up suddenly, that's right, that guy.
-"Yeah, he is. What does he need to talk to her about anyway? And she just accepted it." I said full of bitterness.
-"Well, we'll protect her from him won't we?" Yada comforted me still in her arms.