Chapter 2 (Maria)

***Warning, explicit content ahead***

I grunted as Logan worked his dick into my slick ass. I squeezed my eyes shut and curled my hands in my comforter, trying harder than usual to relax my back-end muscles. I turned my head to the side, breathing in and out slowly. Wetness gathered behind my lids, but I knew it wasn't from the intensity of the act.

"Fuck, how are you always so tight back here? You'd think I would've loosened you up by now," Logan panted as his hand pushed painfully against my right shoulder.

I bit my lip until I tasted a metallic tang. He probably thought he was complimenting me, but all it did was remind me how many times I'd allowed him to fuck my ass. He'd been back there so many times he thought I should be as loose as a street hooker.

Logan grabbed my hair and pulled my head back roughly. I cried out and tightened my grip on the bedding. I'm sure he thought I was in the throes of ecstasy.

I wished I had never responded to his text tonight. It was a spur-of-the-moment action born from an emotional response. When Logan asked to meet him at Malley's, I stupidly thought that he wanted to hang out. Yes, eventually, we would have ended up where we were right now, but my imagination had gotten away from me. I envisioned us sharing a drink. Talking. Laughing. And then we'd stumble onto the street because Theo would've kicked us out after last call. And he'd take me home and make sweet, gentle love to me.

But as soon as I arrived, Logan downed his drink and stood. My heart sunk to my stomach, and considering how close to the surface my emotions were, I was surprised that I didn't burst into tears.

I wish I had. Logan would've run a mile, and I would've been saved from the bitter taste of regret and disgust that was climbing up my throat.

He shoved my head back down on the bed and held onto the back of my neck. His fingers squeezed, and a few female slurs grunted out of his mouth. He was close to completing, and I was close to bucking him off and kicking him out. I knew I wasn't going to come. Usually, I would stuff my fingers up my pussy or rub at my clit; eager not to hurt my bed partner's ego by not finishing. This time, I didn't care. I just wanted it to end.

I made a few drawn-out moans to let him think I was enjoying myself until I closed my eyes in relief when I felt him pull out. I heard a few wet strokes and a wetness raining down my ass and back.

I breathed deeply, rolling my lips in, trying to keep the tears at bay.

He slapped my ass. "Thanks, babe," he panted before I felt a dip in my mattress and his footsteps padding into the bathroom.

I rolled onto my side, facing the wall. I felt around until my fingers clutched my sheets before pulling them over my cold, naked body.

I heard him come out, his movements telling me he was pulling on his discarded clothing.

"Are you okay?"

Usually, I would be up, offering him a drink or a bite to eat. Attempting to entice him to stay. I'm sure he thought my behavior was odd. Or rather, I was being a moody woman.

"I'm fine."

I could sense his hesitation. His desire to leave and his indecision in bailing if I was upset.

I knew which emotion would win.

I felt a dip on my bed and a soft kiss on the back of my head. I fought a shiver of revolution.

Logan sighed, used to my pouting when he ignored my attempts at getting him to stay. This time, I wasn't faking. I wanted him gone.

"I'll call ya later, babe."

I waited until I heard my front door close before turning over to reach for my phone. I brought up Logan's contact details and hit block.

Then, I stumbled to my bathroom and threw up.