Chapter 16 (Maria)

Maria 26 years old

From the private notes of Dr Anna Morris.

I surveyed myself in the mirror as I ran my hands up my flat stomach to cup my generous breasts. The girls always looked good with or without a bra, but they looked spectacular right now. The bra I wore wasn't made to cup and comfort. With its lacey cups that were cut out to showcase my pointed berry-red nipples, its primary purpose was to seduce. To bring men to their knees. It was pure lustful sexiness that even a celibate priest wouldn't be able to resist.

My pussy tingled as I imagined Simon on his knees in front of me. His mouth kissing my stomach as he stared at me with unbridled passion. Desire. Want. Need. Love.

I turned around and stared at my high, firm ass. The panties were also for show and designed to either be ripped off or fucked on. It was crotchless, of course, but it also split up the ass, so my crack and half my cheeks were on full display. Easy access. Simon loved my ass. Spanking it, eating it, and fucking it. My man knew how to keep me satisfied. And I knew I did it for him, too. Why else would he be coming to see me so often lately?

I knew I was a looker. I didn't go through life with blinders on about what I looked like to men. And not to toot my own horn, but I was a fucking wildcat in bed. Years of fucking, I picked up something from each partner and curated my performance to match their needs. Their kinks. Even if it wasn't to my taste or comfort level, but a girl had to do what she had to do to keep her man satisfied. 

And right now, I only cared about satisfying one man. Finally, after years of casual fucking - casual on his part - I could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Excitement floated in my belly at seeing him soon. He was going to come in his pants when he saw me. Unless he wanted to eat first, of course. I had a roast chicken cooking in the oven. It was one of those pre-stuffed ones you just chucked in and forgot about until the oven timer went off. I had garlic bread ready to pop in later, and a pre-packaged salad took care of the health side of things. I wasn't a cook, but I always made an effort with Simon. Sure, he barely touched what I made. Sometimes, he took off before dinner was even ready. But tonight, I had him all to myself. All night.

I grabbed my phone to check the time. Six-thirty. There have been no new messages from him since he last contacted me.

Simon: You free tonight?

Maria: Hi :) Yes! You coming over?

I winced. My response was a bit too eager and quick. I should've played it a bit cooler.

Simon: Yeah, got no plans tonight so thought I'd swing by at 6 if that's cool?

Maria: Of course :) I'll make us something. Anything in particular you wanna eat?

Simon: No, I'm good.