Chapter 1

POV
KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
(K-eye-Uh)

My eyes flutter open to a sliver of light shining from the window, I look up at the ceiling for about 30 mins to regain my consciousness.

Dragging myself out of bed, I scoot my feet to my connected bathroom to start my hygiene routine.

Starting my shower I shuffle my "so what you wanna do" playlist.

At The Club by Jaquees and Dej Loaf starts blaring through my speaker as I grab my exfoliating cloth:

"He said meet me in Miami
Never been on a jet? Girl, don't you panic
Get used to the whips and the mansions
He ain't know I was this thick
T-Shirt, Panties
We hit the club together we tip the dancers
Might grab a couple if they're really attractive
Or I can keep it classy I can get romantic
It's all up to you
What you wanna do?"

"Damn dej put her left pussy lip in that verse" i hyped as if i knew her personally.

A couple more songs played and I got out of the shower. Patting myself dry half way and grabbing my EOS vanilla cashmere lotion and a few drops of cocoa butter baby oil to moisturize my smooth chocolate body.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I walked into my room butt naked looking for something to throw on.

And my roommate Jai (j-aye) was sitting on my bed waiting to get something to eat.

"Can you hurry up? I'm hungry" his rude ass said.

"Stfu don't rush me. What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Idk I kinda want some wings" he said scrolling on his phone.

"Nigga you want wings at 11 am" i rolled my eyes. He broke his neck to look at me
"bitch it's 2pm" he stared blankly.

"Oh shit, I slept that long.. Yikes" as I continued to get dressed.

Me and Jai got into his all black Tesla model S with 5% tint all the way around. He's gay but he's a hood nigga a heart.

We pulled up to Ghot Wings, ordered our food and waited in the lobby for our names.

We heard the door open and a short dread head with his colorful drawls showing came in and ordered a singular slice of cheese that he forgot with his order. He carried it flat in his hand.

I looked and jai and jai looked at me and we cackled at the sight. "Because why is his ass so fat?" jai barely got out. "Shit that mf bout thicker than me" i wheezed.

"Kaia and Jai" we heard the middle aged brownskin woman yell out.

We got our bags and went back to the car. Going back to our off campus condo that Jai rich ass paid off for the year. I got money, he just got more.

We ate while watching Total Drama Island in Jai's room. The next thing I know I opened my eyes and it was 8 o'clock.

We woke up to Jai's phone ringing. It was Elijah telling us the Nupes are throwing a set, I've never woken up so fast in my life. Damn near jumped out of that bed to find something to wear.

My brother Tavion a nupe but his LB's FINE. Tavion the oldest of his line so it was a surprise birthday celebration for him.

I went to my closet to find the perfect outfit. After at least 30 mins of looking I hated everything but I settled for my army green mini cargo skirt, a cute black bralette and my rick owens Jai told me not to get.

I went into my bathroom to finish getting ready. I put some pin curls into my 24 inch middle part bustdown with honey blonde highlights.

As the curls set, I did my lashes and my 5% tint lip combo. I took my pins out when I was done, grabbed my wide tooth comb and combed the curls out a little bit.

I grabbed my black Chanel bag, putting my lip liner, gloss, airpods, keys, body oil, charger and my phone inside.

As if on queue Elijah started banging on the door telling us to hurry up because the set started an hour ago being that it is now 11.

Jai came out yelling because Elijah beat on the door "fuck is you doing beating on my door, you lightskin whore"

"thank you" Elijah smiled. We all got into Elijah's gray infiniti on the way to the set.