Chapter 3

KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
POV

As i was face to face with his chest piece i look up meeting his gaze,

"My bad lil one" he said with his confident and raspy voice.

"No that's my bad" I barely got out so nervous my breath got caught in my throat.

He politely moved me to the left of him because I was frozen where I stood.

" where you going" I managed to get out

"To mind my business" he said, not even looking back at me.

" okay rudeness, I was just curious damn" " raggedy ass boy" I huffed

" girl shut yo ass up, you talk too much" he said burning a hole in the side of my face. And what did I do? I shut my ass up.

He laughed, "you not even gonna fight?" "you just gonna shut up?"

"Hell yeah, I'm scared of you fr" i said giggling

"Ain't nothing to be scared of love" he smirked

"That right there" I pointed to his face "scary asf. You 're just so mysterious, the unknown scary as hell"

"Keep your hands out my face before I fuck you up" he side eyed me

"Boy" I pointed in his face again "You ain't gon do shit"

This man's hand teleported to my neck and he put me on my back "what I just said?" he gritted through his teeth. He's so close I can feel his breath on my ear.

I damn near moaned. I don't know bro I must be in heat or something cause I bout told him to pull it out on the porch.

" You win, I quit," I said breathlessly.

He laughed and I mugged him.

"Get up, go with me somewhere real quick" as he helped me up off the porch. Boy done pulled me so hard I bout flew. He smell so damn good though I got distracted trying to think about what he smelled like.

"Girl bring yo ass" he stood in front of me holding the passenger door open for me to get in.

This mf NICEEEE he drives an all black AMG, windows tinted, and it smell like a fine rich Italian man. Leather seats with climate control.

LED lights by my feet, and my ass JUMP IN. He finally gets in the car and he asks me "what kind of music do you listen to?" starting a conversation.

"I'm an r&b girl honestly," I said looking at him drive. Left hand on the wheel, right hand on the middle console. He looks so good, he has a tattoo going down his neck but I couldn't see what it said. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," he laughed. I got embarrassed and turned my head.

I sat in my thoughts as a song I know all too well played lowly in the background, as we sat in comfortable silence;

"At the roundabout, I drive myself insane
Whip out West everyday
Just to bring you back, ease the pain
Even if just a few hours is all that we get
I feel that time that's spent with you is a blessin"

"Ooouuu this is my song!! Boy what you know about Dylan Sinclair??" I asked shocked. I was convinced he was one of those artists that go unnoticed by most.

" Don't even play with me like that girl, I'm versatile." he popped his imaginary collar. I giggled and I got comfortable in my seat, closed my eyes and let the music flood my ears and he turned the music up;

"Is that too much for you girl
'Cause my favorite place in the world right now is, right now is
Black Creek Drive (Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive)
Late night vibes and
Take you home and
Kiss goodbye and
In the morning, mm
See you again, oh-Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-mm (Can I see you again?)"

The car stopped and opened my eyes, we were at Cookout. And the line was wrapped around the building, he turned the music down, looked at me and asked "are you hungry?"

"I'm okay, I left my purse at the house" I said disappointed cause that Nupe juice got my stomach doing somersaults in my back.

Mean mugging me he said " I didn't ask you where ya bag at, I asked if you're hungry"

"Oop excuse me then. Can you get me a cookout tray with a big double burger w everything but onions, cheese bites, cajun fries, and a sweet tea" I said excited

"I gotchu," he said, looking straight ahead.

"Hey friend, I gotta question" I said turning to him,
"Wassup? " he said, giving me his attention.

"I know it's crazy, I haven't  asked yet cause you could be a serial killer but what is your name?" I asked sheepishly because I was kind of embarrassed that I didn't already know.
"JJ" he said plainly

" unt uh, that ain't gonna do it for me, what did your mother name you?" I straight faced
"Jessie."
"You deadass" I giggled

"Fuck is funny? Ain't ya last name Bussey? Aw okay" he mugged

"Okay nigga don't dtm, it's boo-say it's French"

" I'm just saying you're named after a nigga pussy and you tryna laugh at a nigga name." he said with a lil attitude.

"Baby that ain't no nigga name" I said laughing hysterically because I crack myself up."Ha ha. Lame ass lil girl"

" Boy ain't nothing little about me" I said with my tongue out.

He smirked and pulled up to the speaker ordering our food.

We got our food and my brain was filled with millions of questions I have but I don't want to annoy him. "Ask me" he spoke up above the music.

"Get outta my head '' I said, trying to change the subject.

"Quit tryna change the subject and ask me lil girl" he said not taking his eyes off the road.

" I'm not about to be too many more lil girls, baby I'm grown asf you're barely older than me" I rolled my eyes.

"Anywayyy, ask away" he breathed heavily

"You ever had a threesome?" I blurted out

"Yo wtf" he laughed " I was not expecting that"

"I'm curious, humor me." I said innocently.

"Yeah I have" he said

"Ouuu for real? How was it? On a scale of 1-10 "I said now excited to pry into his mind.

"Eh about an 8" he said nonchalantly

"What could've made it better?" I asked

"What you mean?" He raised a brow at me.

"If it was only an 8/10 what could've given it the 2 points it lost?" i said in a duh tone/

"Prolly if they wasn't arguing and shit" my eyes bulged out of my head.

"They were fighting over you?" I asked a little loudly.

"I don't like that you're surprised girl, I do this" he said mugging as he seems to love doing.

"I'm not surprised per say, I just think it's crazy to be fighting over dick you agreed to share. You can't be that good, "I said, putting an emphasis on "that"

He snapped his head at me "see now you playing in my face, did i not just say i do this? Better quit playing before you fuck around and find out." he said all in one breath.

I've never gulped so loud.

What did I just get myself into...