Chapter 7

KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
POV

Man I woke up so late for class, ain't shit funny. Washed my ass as quickly as I could. I got 10 mins to be in my car and I have no clue what to put on. I want some calm shit, no sets today. I'm trying to grow up and things of that nature.

I walked into my closet and made eye contact with my army print jorts. They stop about midway down my thigh. They're a little stringy at the bottom. I put em on and turned around and boyyy this hoe sittin!!

It's about 75 degrees, I'll throw on an all black baby tee, my birk clogs, with some scrunched nike sock socks. That moved faster than expected, since my sew-in is fresh. Throw on my bracelet stack, apple watch, rings, and necklace with 2 minutes to spare.

I just about jumped my black ass in the car pulling off. Shuffling my music, Gorgeous by Skilla baby & Tee Grizzley started playing through my speaker, having me dancing in my seat'

"Ha, six figures for a Patek, it's gorgeous
Diamond links on my wrist full of pointers
Cuban link on my neck, this bitch gorgeous
We eat the most, bust tint, it's enormous
I love starin' at my bitch, she gorgeous
She love starin' at my kit, it's gorgeous
My lil' bitch say her favorite words is, "You gorgeous"
I keep talkin' to my wrist like, "You gorgeous"
Gorgeous, you gorgeous
Gorgeous, you gorgeous"

Couple minutes later I pull into the commuter parking lot quickly because I have to rush to class. So while I'm B-lining to class, out of the corner of my eye I see lil eat eat. I don't think he saw me so I'm just gonna keep pushing. Faster. Damn near running.

Jessie POV
Is that her? "Yo Kaia"
She turned her head, looked at me, mugged, and kept walking.

"Oh shit nigga she just dubbed yo lil dumb ass" my homeboy RJ said cracking the fuck up. I don't see what's funny, she really ain't fucking with me.

She must got a nigga, cause the way she was shaking I know I ate that mf off the bone.
She must think I'm ugly or something, a bullshit she gots to have a nigga.

Once I left her spot the other day, I took a shower and shit and went to get Adrianna. We went to get something to eat and shit. But how the hell would she know that?

Unless that was actually her I saw when we were leaving. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. Oh my fuck!!! It's aight man. Playas fuck up.
I'm gonna try my best to make it up to her. I don't wanna lose that one. She give a nigga butterflies and shit.
I went to text her on instagram, blocked.

Tried the old spam account, blocked.

Her business page, both accounts blocked.

Damn ma, you pissed ain't it?

Okay, let the games begin. I got some shit to say.
I go on the edible arrangement website, and send her the biggest most extravagant one I saw. I know her lil ass likes to eat.

I typed the note it said "Solomon 4:7 -Jessie"

Man, can't nobody help me but God. She's worth the effort.

RJ snapped me out of my thoughts "Damn folks she really got you sick asf right now." He said laughing at a nigga again.

Niggas love laughing huh? "Shut yo ugly ass up." I mugged him.