Chapter 4

KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
POV
We pulled up to the house they held the party at, he grabbed our food and went inside. I sat on the porch for a little while longer. It felt so good outside and the moon was full. I just stared at the moon and cleared my mind.

"Ahem" I was broken out of my trance. "Come eat before your food get cold girl and i know them mosquitoes tearing your legs up"

"Here I come cause they definitely on my body" I stumbled, making him laugh.

"Ill giggle you out ya pants nigga" i thought to myself. "You a what?" he smirked. "yikes , anywayyyy" i tried to avoid repeating what should've never been said.

"Nah say it with your chest lil one" he looked down at me waiting for a response.

"Baby that liquor gone and my courage left with it" I waved him off.

He chuckled and continued to eat his food.
We ate in comfortable silence until he spoke up "You ready to go lil one?"

"Yeah i got things to do tomorrow", i looked at my apple watch seeing that it was now 3:54am
He cleaned up our trash from our food and motioned for me to follow him.

"Hold up i gotta order my Uber" i got out before he snatched my phone out of my hand

"Don't piss me off girl, get ya shit and get in the damn car" he said annoyed

"Sir yes sir" i said under my breath as i saluted
He chuckled "you get on my nerves"
"Woww it's like that? I thought we were bonding" i fake cried

He chuckled and shook his head as he opened the passenger door for me.

I put my address in his GPS and then we rode in comfortable silence until I asked "what's your major Mr. Mysterious"

He smirked and plainly said "Chemical Engineering'' as if it's not one of the hardest majors in the entire world. My eyes darted open when he said that.

He laughed like I told the funniest joke he's ever heard. I rolled my eyes cause honestly he's dragging it.

As he calmed his laugh he asked "you made a face like that a crazy thing to say" "it's not crazy it's insane" i said dead serious and he erupted into laughter once again. "Ight ight, what's yours? communications?" he laughed even harder as I straight faced him.

"You got me fucked up, absolutley not" i chuckled because i get that a lot. "Why do you think that?" I asked curiously.

"You talk a lot," he said with a straight face. I cannot lie he kinda ate that so i giggled a little but i still mugged his head while he drove.

"I'll crash this mf right now" but this time i sat my happy ass down and got quiet.

"Psychology major on a pre-med track and a minor in social work." I said sitting with my feet on the dash with my face in my knees.

"Damn girl, that's a lot." he said shocked "says the chemical engineer" i looked at him. "Fair point but you damn near have a double major and a minor. How do you balance all that, and a social life?" he questioned.

I shrugged as if he could see me. "I just like to stay busy" "Fasho, i hear you" he said as he pulled up to my condo.

"Have a good night lil one." he said as he opened my door.