Chapter 8

KAIA NOEL BUSSEY

POV

"I tried to stop talking to Jessie, so it didn't have to be a big thing, and his ass gonna embarrass me in front of all them people. I should've swung on his ass. You gon be mad I'm talking to Cam fine ass but you was just with your bitch all through the day and gonna check me at night? Okay Batman calm that ass down before I have to sit you down." I rambled to myself while I was cleaning the kitchen after I cooked.

Jai came in, looking all concerned because I probably looked like a crazy person talking to myself and shit.

"Go get dressed, we're going out for drinks." he demanded and walked to his room, to get dressed I assume.

I huffed but I got my black ass up to get dressed, I could use a drink.

I went to my room, did all my hygiene, freshened up my hair, did a light beat and then the hard part... finding a damn outfit.

I went rummaging through my clothes like a lunatic, I wanna be cute but I don't wanna do too too much. I still wanna look good though. What the people say? If you look good you feel good or something like that but as of right now? I'm pissed.

After like 35-45 mins I finally found something I didn't hate;

A long sleeved, squared collar, distressed, midi, sweater dress. The cutest little glimmer black heels, that wrap around my ankle, with a silver sparkly bow, and a clear heel.

This dress was hugging my curves just right baby! This all me? Ahhhh, I danced in the mirror. Shit maybe them people were right. I do feel good.

I did my lip combo, put on my silver cross, a few silver rings, transferred my stuff into a matching purse, sprayed some Valentino "Born in Roma" before I left and popped the travel size in my purse just in case. And went to see if Jai was ready.

"Finally." he said aggravated

"What's all that for?" I mugged.

" I've been waiting since 10:30" he straight faced.

I checked my phone.. "Bitch it's about to be 10:40" I argued.

"Oh, well let's go." he walked towards the door. " You look cute," he looked back.

"Thankth" I said with an intentional lisp.

He chuckled and chose not to respond.

We pulled up to this cute ass hookah lounge, Lijah and some of his sibs were already there. They had a section. Bottles were being passed all around, but I wasn't tryna get drunk so I ordered a good ass margarita and sat back listening to the music and vibin.

I saw a familiar face approach our section, it was Cam fine ass. He looks good asf.

"Well thank you beautiful, you look good too" he said, cheesing.

"Oh shit" I laughed, I thought I said that in my head.

"Thank you" I finally said. "How are you?"