Chapter 6

KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
POV

Man ain't no way I'm dreaming about this damn man, I'm down so bad. I palm my forehead. "Fuck where is my phone?"

I reached over to grab my phone, and bitch I felt an arm! I slowly turned my head and realized that... that was no dream. "Wtf wtf wtf" I whisper to myself.

He's out cold. Ima beat Jai ass!

I finally slipped out of the bed, swiped my phone from the nightstand and ran to Jai's room. This hoe is gone. What do I do now?

Group chat.

I sent SOS to the Death Row group chat so damn fast I had to double check if I actually sent it. I can't breathe right now, my damn chest hurts.

Incoming Facetime..
Death Row

Jessie pov

What the hell did this damn girl do to me to have me dreaming about her. I finally open my eyes and I realize I'm not in my room...nah.

I didn't. Fuck.

"Yall wtf do i do?" I heard from down the hall.
"Idk girl wake him up to some head or something" someone on the phone said.

I laugh and make my way to the living room. She's sitting at the island trying to whisper.

"That man can lick a plate of peanut butter clean," she said bragging.

I walk in smirking "you talking about me?"

KAIA POV

I bout jumped out of my skin when I heard that voice. I hung up so fast. He caught me. Can I lie my way out of this? How can I make this his fault?

"Not you in grown business, go brush your teeth or something" I waved him off.

"My bad i was just wondering who was licking the plate clean" he shrugged with laughter laced in his voice.

"See nah. I was going to feed you, but you gots to go." I said so deadass.

"Man, come on I'm hungry. You can't make a nigga a little breakfast?"

"Hell nah twin." I said playfully. "I got shit to do today."

He laughed and went to get himself ready to go.
When the door closed I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Kaia what the hell did you get yourself into" I said to myself out loud.

It's a Saturday afternoon, let me call my girl Ciara and see if she wants to get her nails done with me, I'm bored.

I open our text thread, shoot her a text, and close my phone getting in the shower.
I press shuffle on my shower playlist and Do 4 Love by Snoh Aalegra starts blaring through my speaker;

"I guess you wonder where I've been
I searched to find a love within I came back to let you know
Got a thing for you and I can't let go
My friends wonder what is wrong with me
Well, I'm in a daze from your love, you see
I came back to let you know
Got a thing for you and I can't let go
Some people go around the world for love
But they may never find what they dream of
What you won't do, do for love
You've tried everything, but you won't give up
And in my world, only you
Make me do for love what I would not do
Now my friends wonder what is wrong with me
Well, I'm in a daze from your love, you see
Now I came back to let you know
Got a thing for you and I can't let go"