Chapter 5

KAIA NOEL BUSSÉY
POV

"I don't know what kind of voodoo this man has put on me but I can't get him out of my brain" I complained to Jai on my way home from work.

"Girl me either cause you don't give these niggas a chance" he chuckled while washing his face.

"I think it's cause he wasn't all on me like these other niggas. I actually have to try a little bit with him. And he tells me just enough to keep me interested." I was frustrated while sitting in traffic.

Jai started laughing so loud you would've thought a bitch was a comedian.

"Tf is so funny?" i mugged

"Bitch, you done met your match. He's just like you fr." he's now cackling but I'm not amused at all.

"I do not do that to people" I straight faced him.

"Okay girl, whatever floats your lying ass boat" he continued laughing until he hung up in my damn face.

"Do I really do that?" i asked myself out loud

Hell nah

"Thank you self I knew i wasn't trippin"
I turned the music up as continued to drive home;

Should I grab his cell
Call this chick up?
Start some shh, then hang up
Or should I be a lady?
Ooh, maybe, 'cause I wanna have his babies
Oh yeah-yeah, yeah
'Cause I don't wanna be alone
I don't need to be on my own
But I love this man
But some things I just can't stand, oh
... I've gotta be out my mind
To think it's gonna work this time
A part of me wants to leave
But the other half still believes
And it kills me
To know how much I really love you
So much I wanna ooh-ooh-ooh (ooh-ooh-ooh)
To you

I pulled up to the house going inside, "I'm tired of chasing the bag, when is the bag gonna chase me?" I said as soon as I walked in.

"You seen Doja Cat's new music video?" Jai said ignoring me.

"Boy you know I don't keep up with that damn demon." I said dead ass cause he's obsessed with this bitch.

"You hate Doja so bad, listen to the barssss" he said trying to make me give a damn.

"Fuck her and her barsssss" i said mocking him.

I walked away while he was running his mouth so I could wash the hospital off my body.

When I got out of the shower Jai was sitting on my bed cheesing, showing all 32.

"So" "no." I cut him off. " you don't even know what i was gonna say mad ass" he mugged. "What jai damn" I snapped.

"Yeah bitch you needa tighten up before you piss me off. Elijah and his siblings throwing a set tonight, get dressed." he said as he got up leaving my room.

"Tf am i so angry for" i asked out loud

You sexually frustrated twin

"Yeah, no. such yo horny ass up" I chuckled as I found something to put on.

I settled with this lil 2 piece set that made my ass look fat like the sun. I put on my perfume, my body oils, my jewelry, brushed my hair, grabbed my purse and went to see if Jai was ready. Whole time he was waiting for me. oops.

"I'm driving, you ready?"

"Yeah I'm ready, you look good as tf. Who gonna be there?" I asked suspiciously as I side eyed him.