Accident (part-1)

It was a long tiring month for all the members of stray kids. Promoting for their new album led them to have many events , dance practices and concerts lined up. Stray Kids were given 1 week rest before their world tour starts so they can get their well deserved rest. But things were not same for hyunjin. He was recently announced as the new global brand ambassador of Versace and he had to attend many occasions and photoshoots for it.

Hyunjin was on his way back to home after a whole tiring day of shoot. Today was not so good for him because first he had thought to be a little these holidays to cope up with the stress and let his boyfriends also caregivers Minho and Jisung take care of him. Yes they were in a relationship. But unfortunately because of his schedule this was not possible. Second he felt really lonely today without his members.

There was still an hour long journey to his dorm. He was so tired that he was on blink of sleeping. Suddenly his phone started ringing it was Minho who called him. "Hey baby" was the first thing hyunjin heard when he accepted the call. "Hey" hyunjin replied with tiredness evidence in his voice.

Minho - how much time will it take for you to reach home?
Maybe an hour or so .
Ohh Jisung and I have planned to stay at your dorm tonight and have a movie night and cuddling session and tomorrow we will go to the park. How does it sounds?
It's really a good idea
Baby what do you want to eat tonight? Sungi is ordering food by the time you will reach the food will be there.
I want chicken
Ok
Anything more you want
Yeah I ..... .

CRASH (Shattering sounds,)

Baby??
Hlo baby??
Hyunjin?
Hello Hwang Hyunjin what happened?

Back in the dorm

Minho  what happened? After listening Minho shouting Jisung hurried his way to the kitchen where Minho was talking on a phone call with hyunjin.

Ji there is something wrong.

What is wrong min ? You were talking to hyunjin right asking him what he wants to eat. Then what happened?

I-i was talking to him suddenly there was a crash and - and i am calling his name but he is not responding.

Jisung quickly took the phone from minho's hand and started to talk

Hyunjin baby
Hyunjin-ah
Jinnie you there?

Now this terrified both of them and they hadn't notice Felix and Seungmin standing outside of the kitchen. Afte listening to what was going on they went to tell the rest of them what is happening. As soon as Chan was getting up to go to Minho and Jisung they found both of them running outside the house gate not before taking the car keys , their coats and Jisung telling them that he will call them if anything happens.

Minho was driving the car and Jisung was sitting on the passengers seat telling Minho the directions where was hyunjin according to the GPS tracker he inserted in all three of thems ring which they give each other when the proposed.

At the same time

Hyunjin was there laying in now an upside down car blood running from his head and he felt his legs getting numb and intolerable pain in his right shoulder. He was able to listen to Minho and Jisung shouting his name from the phone call which was still going on but he couldn't answer any of their questions. It felt like his throat along with his whole body has gone numb. He couldn't take out any voice. He just layed there waiting for minho and Jisung knowing they will come to save him. He could see the manager that was driving the car was now unconscious blood dripping from his head. As the time passed the pain increased and like that he slowly lost his consciousness.

Hyunjin , hyunjin-ah look baby we are here please try to open your eyes. See aegi your min hyung and sungi has come to help you now please open your eyes for us aegi, said Minho. Minho and Jisung arrived 30 minutes later with Minho driving like he is in a car race but none of them cared. When they saw the car in which Hyunjin was they were shocked and heartbroken by looking at the condition of their lovely aegi as they called hyunjin. Jisung quickly called ambulance and police while Minho was trying to wake hyunjin up but nothing seemed to work. 5 minutes later another car came and it was of jyo staff. They got to know about the accident by the tracker they kept in every managers car . As the ambulance was taking long they decided to take both of them by their car. With lot of difficulty they took hyunjin and the manager out of the car and set hyunjin on the backseat of minho's car and the manager in the other car. Jisung was sitting at the back with hyunjin in his arms. Both Minho and Jisung were feeling like crying but they knew it's not right time to cry. Minho was driving the car at a maniac speed and Jisung was on the phone call telling the members to reach the hospital they were taking hyunjin to.

After about 10 minutes of ride and Jisung continuously trying to wake hyunjin up by rubbing his hands and legs they reached the hospital. The stretcher with two doctors and nurses was already outside. They took hyunjin inside in the stretcher to the operation room and Jisung and minho were told to wait outside.

Finally the other members arrived and Minho and Jisung finally broke down in tears . All the members were trying to comfort them but they can't help but cry themselves. It has been 1 and a half hour and still there was no news from the doctors. By this time the news was already spread around the industry that Hwang Hyunjin got into an accident while coming back from his solo shoot. There were many media and reporters  and many fans standing outside of the hospital crying and waiting for some good news.

To be continued......

Hii everyone this is my first book so if you think there is anything wrong please let me know. Hope you all will like it. :-)