Lifestyle Test

Introduction 

There is a test which is compulsory to be attempted by every student when they turn 18. This lifestyle test classifies an individual into :- little , caregiver , pet , owner,  dom  and sub.

When a person turns 18 the government officials send a letter to their homes informing them about the lifestyle test that needs to be attempted by them to know the social status of the person. Whether they will be a little, a caregiver, a pet , a owner , a dom or a sub. 

When the lifestyle test results are out the person is expected to enroll in the special university under the category they classify into . The lifestyle test are 99 per cent of the time are accurate and if someone feels that the test results are wrong then they have to wait for next three years to reattempt the test. Though it is very very rare. 

An easy example to understand this is if a person classifies into a little, a pet or a sub they will along with their result gets paired up with a caregiver , a dom or an owner who will from now on be responsible for them and take care of them. There can be one caregiver  or seven caregiver for one little or five dom for one sub so basically there is no particular rule about it . 

Though now a days having more than one caregiver or owner or dom is common . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is only the introduction for the next chapter so stay tuned !!

Hope you like it also likes and comments will be really appreciated :)

Have a nice day