Sick Omega (Part-1)

Omega - Hyunjin , Minho 

Beta - Felix, Seungmin , Jeongin

Alpha - Bang Chan , Changbin , Jisung 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin's body shivered with cold under the thick blanket. It was 3 in the morning and all the pack members were asleep in their rooms while the omegas were together in their nest. Both the omegas ended their heat just a day before and none of them were in a mood to be taken away from their comforting nest just yet. 

Hyunjin continued to shiver and twist and turn unable to fall asleep which woke Minho up.

Minho - Jinnie , aegi what happened ? Are you feeling uncomfortable hmm?

Minho as a caring pack omega he was asked his fellow baby omega. Yes that's right Hyunjin has always been a small pup in front of his Minho Hyung and yes his omega. Minho's omega. Both of the omegas may appear as Tom and Jerry in front of everyone but they both shared a really deep bond with each other. This was something special about them.

Hyunjin -  hyungie I feel really cold and I am not able to sleep .

Hyunjin said while pouting towards his hyung.

Minho - Really? Come here hyung will keep you warm and cuddle you.

Minho said while opening his arms to signal hyunjin to come in his embrace. Hyunjin being the pup he was for Minho quickly hugged his hyung , now carefully tucked up in his hyungs warm embrace.

Minho - Now sleep , if you still feel uncomfortable just tell me ok ?

Hyunjin - ok hyungie !

It was 7 in the morning when Minho woke up staring at the pup sleeping peacefully next to him or he thought so. Minho decided to get up and get ready and make breakfast for everyone since they had a schedule planned for the day for which they need to leave the house in 3 hours. He decided to let Hyunjin sleep for a little while more till he makes the breakfast knowing well how hard it was for the fellow omega to fall asleep. 

Minho went out their nest room after getting fresh and up and went towards the kitchen to make the breakfast. As he was making breakfast he felt a pair of hands sneak around his waist from behind knowing damn well who this pair hands belong to. 

Minho - Good morning hyung!

Bangchan - Good morning baby! how r u ?

Minho - I'm good. Hyung can you please wake everyone else I have already prepared breakfast and they all should get ready already if  they don't want to be late for today.

Bangchan - yes baby of course I can 

As chan turned around to complete the said task he was stopped by Minho.

Minho - Ah also hyung wake hyune up at the last , he had touble sleeping last night.

Minho spoke knowing damn well it will take at least 15 - 20 minutes waking everyone so hyunjin could rest a little bit more to which chan just furrowed his eyebrows in worry but decided not say anything and go back to the task.

Time Skip 

Chan p.o.v

After waking the members up as per Minho's order I went to wake hyunjin up . I was worried when Minho told me he had troubled sleeping last night , hopefully it is not something bad. As i enter the omega's room I heard some whimpering. It was none other than that of hyunjin (ofc). I hurriedly made my way towards the nest and sat beside hyunjin on floor as I didn't want to enter the nest without his permission.

Bang Chan : hyunnie ? Baby are you ok hmm ?   

Hyunjin : hyung i feel really cold and my head is paining really bad. Do something hyung (hyunjin cried)

Bang Chan : don't worry baby hyung is here now hmm? Can I enter the nest to help you?

Hyunjin just hummed as a response, too exhausted to even talk.

Bang Chan : baby do you think they are the symptoms of your heat ?

Hyunjin just shook the head again as a response.

Bang Chan : ok! I'll go and tell the others to come to you while I talk with the doctor and our manager ok? I'll be back in few minutes don't worry, hyung is here will come back really fast .

Bang Chan tried to comfort the trembling and whimpering boy.

Bang Chan ran out of the room in hurry and went to the dinning area where all the pack members were now having there breakfast.

Felix : Hyung what happened, is everything ok ? Why do you rush out of the room ?

It was Felix who first noticed bang chan while the others were eating their food. Felix voice full of concern made every one else now focus on the pack leader .

Minho : yes hyung why do you look so concern is everything ok ? You went to check on hyunjin right what happened?

Bang chan : nothing is ok Minho. Hyunjin is feeling really cold and is haveing a really bad head ache , I want you all to go and be there for him and comfort him while I call our managers and doctor .

Everyone was on their feet without any second thought and made their way to the omega's room not feeling sleepy anymore after hearing that their precious omega was feeling sick.

(Members enter hyunjin's room)

Minho - Aegi , what happened to you?

Minho asked hyunjin as he sat near him in the nest running a hand through his hair.

Hyunjin - No I'm feeling cold hyungie and uncomfortable and bad head ache .
Hyunjin said sobbing while hugging his hyung .

Han , Felix and Jeongin soon took their own place in the nest to cuddle hyunjin and try to make him feel better by hugging him , massaging his forehead and murmuring soft nothings .

Changbin - Here, Take my hoodie it is really warm and will make you feel better .

Changbin said rubbing of his scent on his hoodie.

Seungmin - I will go and get you a hot ginger tea it will help you to soothe your throat.

Seungmin said running back to the kitchen.

Meanwhile with Chan

Chan - Yes hyung he said it is not his heat symptoms.

Manager - ok don't worry , stay with him I'm coming with Dr. Choi in max to max 15 mins.

Chan - ok hyung , we'll wait for you , also hyung about today's schedule....

Manager - don't worry about it, I have managed to postpone it.

Chan - thank you hyung

Manager - it's ok chan , I'll be on my way then

Chan - ok hyung !

To be continued.....