Results (Lifestyle Test part 1)

'Hyunjin-ah get up baby your test results are finally here after so much of a wait.' Hyunjin's mom says as she wakes her son up .

'Mommm just 2 minutes moreeeee ' hyunjin  replyed while whinning.

' Ok fine then I will go and see them first ' his mom says as she knew damn well that her son was eager for so many weeks for his results and wanted to be the first one to see them .

' No look I'm up , I'm up' hyunjin says as he sigh at his mom's tactics.

'Good now go and wash your face , brush your teeths and come down fast or else..' hyunjin just groans as he heard his mom and just replyed with a nod and went to do the said task.

At the dining table

Hyunjin was sitting on the dining table as he held the envelope carrying his lifestyle test results. his food is long forgotten .

'Mom what do you think I will the results will be?'  hyunjin asks his mom .

'I don't know jinnie but no matter what the results are , just remember that I am and will always love and support you.

Hyunjin's mom replied. Deep down she already knew what her son would classify as by noticing his clumsy behaviour, the messy eating behaviour and very emotional and sensitive behaviour but she knew her son too well that he will never believe it so she just said what she thinks was the best .

Hyunjin gulped nervously and finally opened the letter. His eyes widen in shock , mind still processing what is written in the letter.

Hwang Hyunjin Result

Name : Hwang Hyunjin
Age : 18
Dom : 0%
Sub : 100%
Caregiver : 0%
Little : 100%

Overall Report:

Hwang Hyunjin, 18 years old is classified as a Little by the Seoul National Government Hospital .

Rules to be followed :

> The little is supposed to attend the Seoul National Government University from exactly one week from now .

> The little is requested to bring all the necessities like clothes , the things that comfort him , etc.

> The guardian of the little is requested to come along to sign some papers regarding the little and give consent to his assigned caregivers.

> The little has 4 caregivers namely Bang Chan ,  Lee Minho , Han Jisung and Lee Felix.

> More information about the caregivers will be shared when you meet them next week .

Government of Korea ....

On the other hand in Australia

'Is it really necessary hyung ? Like you know we are going there for a mission not for being a caregiver . ' said a squirrel like boy .

'yes hyung , even I am confused why are we suddenly doing this shit' said the cat like boy next to the squirrel.

' I know you all are confused but there are some changes in the mission and to complete it we must do this and don't act like we all have not been looking for a perfect little for a year already. We might as well use this as a advantage '  the supposedly hyung said.

'So are we all gonna go?' asked a certain freckled boy.

'No , only the four of us will go and the rest three will stay here for precautions , also I have already gotten a message by the Seoul Government about our future little , his name is Hwang Hyunjin and he is 18 year old and quite cute'

'ohh show us his picture even we want to see him' said a fox like boy .

'wahh he is so cute , i will gladly be his caregiver and give him a lot of love ' said the squirrel boy

'wahh he is so cute , i will gladly be his caregiver and give him a lot of love ' said the squirrel boy .

'Now I am jealous of you four ' said a certain dog like boy .

'Dont be , if we become his caregiver and he is comfortable with us he will be coming with us to Australia once the mission ends ' said the oldest boy.

'i can't wait to meet him ' said a muscled boy .

' So it is final that me , Minho , Jisung and Felix are going to Seoul while Jeongjn , Seungmin and Changbin are going to stay here and manage things here in Australia '

' Yes Chan hyung !!! ' 6 different voices were heard making the leader sigh in addorance .

So you all have guessed by now that skz are mafia . Well they are working for the government and for peace so they are good mafias 😌.
Hope you liked this chapter and comment down what do you think hyunjin feels right now. Will he give in or continue to decline it.
Love you !!!!
See you soon in the next chapter .