Sick Omega (Part 2)

Dr. Choi - He seems to suffer from viral , it's nothing serious some plenty rest and a healthy diet will make him back to his healthy self in some time . And make sure he doesn't exhaust himself.

Chan - yes we will make sure he gets enough rest and healthy diet.

Dr. Choi - Apart from it if something changes or he is still not better you can come to the hospital for a checkup

Everyone just nodes their head praying for nothing worse to happen to their hyunjin.

Dr. Choi - ok so I shall take my leave now .

Changbin - I'll see you to the door

Manager - No need bin , you stay with Hyun I will see him and also I need to go back to the company to manage your future schedules .

Changbin just nodded and went to sit beside hyunjin on the bed who managed to fall asleep while the doctor was checking up on him probably due to exhaustion .

Jisung soon followed Changbin to the bed to cuddle the sick boy laying on his other side while the members went to do other tasks till Hyunjin wakes up. Minho along with Felix went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for everyone and some soothing soup for Hyunjin. Jeongin and Seungmin went to convert the living room into a comfy cuddly place incase Hyunjin gets bored in his room they all can just come to the living room and watch a movie and spend some quality time. Meanwhile Chan went in his room to finish some work before Hyunjin wakes up so he could spend some time with the pack stress free.  

Hyunjin woke up exactly after one and a half hour later coughing harshly which woke both Jisung and Changbin who managed to sleep while cuddling Hyunjin.

Changbin - Hyunie take it easy !

Jisung - Here hyun drink some water 

Jisung quickly passed the glass of water to hyunjin while helping him to hold the glass in his place as hyunjin didn't had enough strength to hold the class while Changbin caressed his back to sooth his coughing.

Changbin - Are you ok now?

Changbin asks as soon as he stops coughing. Hyunjin just give a nod as a answer.

Jisung - Do you want to go out to everyone? Innie and Minnie prepared the living room so you can lay down there comfortably and also the dinner must be ready till now.

Hyunjin again just nods his head to Jisung's suggestion and covers himself tightly in his blanket and raise both of his hands up facing towards Jisung as a clear indicator that he wants to be carried to the living room . Jisung lets out an amusing huff before carrying Hyunjin to the living room blanket stiil covering his body . Changbin just laughs at the antics of the dramatic lama before following the duo towards the living room.

Upon reaching the living room Jisung lay hyunjin down on the sofa . The youngest two members already latching on to the omega. Minho soon came into the living room to inform everyone for the dinner. 

At the dining table

Hyunjin was sitting between Minho and Jisung , the alpha feeding him his soup . 

Minho - Jinnie you need to take one medicine after dinner and the other one an hour later before going to bed and no you can not skip it and I don't want any tantrums also even after this warning if you throw any tantrums I will make sure to shove it inside you forcefully or air fry you for 20 minutes in 180 degrees. The choice is yours.

Minho said in a gentle yet stern voice. Hyunjin after hearing his hyungs threatening just whined but did not say anything further while the members just chuckled at the cute and childish interaction between the two omegas.

As the dinner was done and everyone was busy cleaning the table hyunjin slowly tried to escape the dangerous area before someone comes with his medicine. As he thought he was finally out of the danger zone Minho's voice made him stop in his tracks. 

Minho - Jisung do you think my airfryer is cleaned and ready to be used now?

Jisung - What do you mean hyung your airfryer is always cleaned and ready to be used . 

Jisung said while snickering looking at hyunjin who is standing still in his spot after hearing Minho.

Hyunjin turned back to look at Minho while giving a sheepish smile .

Hyunjin - Ahh hyung! I was just going to my room to bring my phone 

Minho - ohh really ? because I saw that Seungmin brought you your phone on his way to washroom and you have been playing with it while there was still some time in dinner .

Minho said with a menacing smile which was really scary to look at.

Hyunjin - Ohh so silly of me hyung i think the viral had made me mad I thin it is time for my medicine I should take it.

Jisung - yeah you really should 

Hyunjin glared at Jisung who is still busy snickering at his failed attempt before he followed Minho who just a gave a signal to follow him .

Later 

After having his two medicines Hyunjin was now between his pack alpha and pack omega in the living room where all the members are gathered and are watching a movie while cuddling. He was dead asleep by now way too exhausted with his head laid on his alpha's lap and legs on his Minho hyung's lap . 

Chan's fingers ran through Hyunjin's hair as he watched the omega pup finally getting some peaceful sleep. And Minho massaged his legs gently as he knew during viral the body pains leaves the muscle sore . 

After one weeks proper rest Hyunjin was feeling much better and back to his old bubbly self and the pack was happy knowing that their omega pup was no more in pain.

The End of Sick Omega . . .