Accident (Part - 2)

It's been 6 hours and there was still no news about hyunjin's condition. Every member was worried sick. The world tour has been temporarily cancelled. There in the hospital corridor were Minho and Jisung sitting on the chairs quietly. They have stopped crying a long ago but still they were in a daze. How they planned to spend the night cuddling in one of the rooms and let hyunjin slip and watch a movie together and how they planned to go to the park the next morning for little hyunjin who loved parks. Chan and Changbin were making sure that every member was not crying enough and had some water so they do not dehydrate themselves and tell them not to take tension by saying " our hyunnie is strong you know that right , he will be ok and besides he won't like it if he gets to know you are not taking care of yourselves ".

It was 3:15 in the morning , 8 hours from the accident now. The door of the operation room finally opened. All the members quickly stranded up crowding the doctor.

Doctor: has mister hwang's family reached      yet ?
Minho : no there flight has been delayed but you can tell us we both are his boyfriends (Minho said while pointing at himself and Jisung).
Jisung: yes you can tell us.
Doctor: well than let's go to my cabin first

In the cabin

Minho : doctor is everything alright ? is Hyunjin ok?
Minho and Jisung had many questions in there mind.
Doctor: So..... The accident was really brutal its   a miracle to be honest that he survived it . He got a concussion on his head because of intense bleeding , his both legs are fractured and his right shoulder is also fractured. There is high chance that after waking up he gets paralyzed as the car during the accident took many flips , we cannot guarantee anything about that. He is right now asleep and will wake up in sometime you don't need to worry about that.

When they both heard about hyunjin's condition there heart shattered. Tears started to escape jisung's eyes and once again Minho was in a daze. When Minho and Jisung get out of the cabin all the members were waiting for them to spill about all the things doctor has told them regarding hyunjin's condition.

Bang chan : what did the doctor say?
Minho : he had a concussion because of lot of bleeding and he got his both legs and right shoulder fractured.
Changbin : thank God it is nothing worst .
Felix : yeah
Jisung : the doctor told that there are high chances of him getting paralyzed.

(After listening this all the members ears perked up and eyes widened)

Seungmin : what are you saying? How could this be possible? ( he was on a verge of crying)
Chan : let's not think negative guys , doctor said there is a chance, he didn't say it will.
Minho : yah you are right, let's not think of it.
Anyways the doctor said he will be awake in sometime you all can go back to shower and eat something.
Chan : ok, we will bring back some clothes for you three and food.
Jisung : ok hyung .

(All the members went home leaving only Minho and Jisung)

Minho : Hyun's going to wake up in sometime.
Jisung : hmmm , we should go and be there for him so that he doesn't overwhelm himself when he wakes up.
Minho : yah we should go before he wakes up.

Minho and Jisung were inside hyunjin's room , Jisung caressing hyunjin's face and staring at him with a loving yet a painful expression while Minho was moving back and forth in the room sometimes in between looking at hyunjin's resting face.

Minho : how will we able to tell him that he can't walk anymore if what the doctor said is true?
Jisung : I don't know, but I do know that we should only think positively there is a chance that he will be fine and I want to believe in it.
Minho : you are right , i am thinking too much.

Soon the silence filled the room. Minho now sat beside Jisung. They both were in their own thoughts. It was still very hard to digest what had happened in just mere hours. They were just talking happily on the phone and the other second everything turned upside down.

After around 30 minutes hyunjin finally opened his eyes and had a hard time settling towards the new surroundings. Jisung went to call the doctor and Minho was asking some basic questions like "hyunnie can you hear me?" . Hyunjin still was not in his sense so he was unable to hear Minho's voice. Just than Jisung came back with doctor and two nurse behind him.

Doctor : i need you both to step out of the room for some time.
Minho : alright
(In the room)

Doctor : So Hyunjin, do you remember what happened when you were in the car ?
Hyunjin : I was talking on the phone with Minho hyung and then I don't remember anything after that.
Doctor : ok, so do you feel any kind of discomfort or pain other than your both legs and your right shoulder?
Hyunjin : yeah , i my head ache is killing me other than that I am feeling fine I guess.
Doctor : well that's because of a concussion you had during accident. It will get better in some time.
Hyunjin just noded to what the doctor told him.
Doctor : well for now you need to take rest , I will come later to check on you and we will run some more tests to see if you are doing completely fine. Now I'll send your boyfriends in, they were really worried for you.

Jisung : Oh my baby, how are you feeling?
Hyunjin : I'm feeling fine sungie other than the head ache.
Minho : Don't worry now we are here we will take care of you.
Jisung : hmm
Hyunjin : ok,
Hyunjin then suddenly coughed due to his dry throat.
Minho : I will get you some water and inform the members that you are awake.
Minho went out of the room to get water and to inform the members about hyunjin's condition.
Hyunjin : Sungie ?
Hyunjin asked in a tiny voice
Jisung : hmm?
Hyunjin : can I please slip?
Jisung : ofc baby , you can , I am here for you.
After a few minutes hyunjin completely slipped.
Minho was going to open the room door but stopped when he heard some baby noices and giggles.
Minho : I am back , ohh so how is my little baby doing hmm?
Hyunjin : I'm doing good dadda
Minho : well that's good. Here let me help my baby drink some water.
Minho and Jisung helped hyunjin sit up straight and made him drink some water.

To be continued...

Hii , I know I am really late for the update but now I'll try to update as much as i can. Hope you liked it :))