Mob AU『 Secret admirer 』

ANGST??

Word count: 2081

- - - - -

Y/n was currently walking home after finishing up with work. They passed the playground area near their house. It's sad how much damage there is.

There was a increase of criminal activities and gangs, they where like a plague.

They where making it unsafe to stay out late at night and destroying property left and right, even this place.

And the police was doing nothing about it...

You highly suspected they where bribed to look the other way.

Y/n didn't want to dwell on in negativity for too long but from the corner of their eyes they noticed a figure slumped over on the kids slide.

They walked over to see if the person was doing alright, it wasn't safe to take a nap here.

Not with the consequences of getting robbed, assaulted or murdered.

"Sir are you okay?"

They saw a unfamiliar man, he smelled of strong apple cologne and cigarettes.

He was dressed in a suit that seemed out of place here, more like a outfit for a fancy party. His tie was loose and his hair messy.

A pompadour hairstyle, huh? Interesting.

They leaned closer to get a better look at him, checking to see if he had a pulse in his neck. He had.

Trying to shake him awake didn't work, he was really passed out. There was a large scar on his face, maybe he had gotten into a fight and had gotten knocked out cold.

What now... it's not like you wanted to watch over him for who knows how long.

He didn't look to be doing well though.

Y/n rummaged through their bag, finding a unopened bottle of water and aspirin and even some candy. They laid it on his lap with a note attached to it.

Hope you feel better soon.

Take care.

:)

That should be enough!

It was still day time, the dude would probably wake up in a few hours.

Y/n walked for a bit longer begore entering their house, it wasn't the the best place to live at the but the rent was cheap.

The next morning Y/n put on their uniform, while brushed their hair, scarfed down some toast in the kitchen as they listened to the television.

Chaotically multitasking everything.

"As of lately there have been numerous rising criminal organizations. Most notorious is the 'Darling' family as they call themselves. Their leader going by the name-"

Y/n closed off the television, they didn't need to start their day is bad by hearing more about some gang wars in the city.

If they had payed a little more attention to the screen they wouldn't recognized a familiar image of a man with a unique pompadour hairstyle.