All AU Wally's 『 Drawing 』

Requested by Gay_shopping_cart

Word count: 553

- - - - -

Y/n was sitting at the large dining table, the wooden surface used to draw at.

Drawing utilities where scattered around, a few pencils had fallen on floor and rolled under other furniture.

They where looking for their pink marker, that was now nowhere to be found. Unknown to them it laid sadly under the fridge somehow.

It probably wouldn't be found again for a couple of months or get swept up by the vacuum cleaner.

Thankfully it was not the yellow marker or they would've have given their drawn figures a different skin color.

Sky blue, grass green or a orange tan.

You giggled, it wouldn't exactly enhance their looks.

"Tsssk you sure work messily neighbor." Opposite barged in the room. "What are you drawing- Hey show me!"

"Hands off, this is not finished yet." Y/n shut their sketchbook before he could look at it. "You have to wait till it's done."

The yellow puppet looked upset, he tried to grab it out of the humans hand but they evaded his sneak attack.

"I have a marker in my hand and I'm not afraid to use it if you try that shit again."

"Neighbor- I wanna see what you've drawn."

He whined, persistently trying again. They didn't hesitate this time to draw a ugly large black stripe in the middle of his face.

He let out a offended scoff, like he couldn't believe they just did that to him.

"That is well deserved I say, take the L you idiot." Original snickered, as he was sitting on the other end of the table paiting with new watercolors he got from them.

"Patience is a virtue, don't harass our dear neighbor just satisfy your own curiousity." Priest added reprimanding him.

"They obviously drawn me~" Actor said smugly, as he checked himself out in a small pocket mirror.

"No one wants your ugly mug on a piece of paper!" Opposite shouted, wanting slap away that smile.

"We literally are look-a-likes, if your calling him ugly your indirectly insulting yourself." Rainbow sighed, looking up from his documents.

"I'm sure whatever they have drawn is a magnificent piece of art." Royal smiled, as he stared at them with a twinkle in his eyes.

You rolled your eyes as the guys continued bickering.

Y/n finished the drawing, satisfied with the results. No sooner Mob sat down next to them, having watched their movements.

"May I take the first look at it, my lovely neighbor~"

"Using flattery on me? Alright, since you asked so politely-"

They opened their sketchbook, showing him the results.

It was a drawing of themselves surrounded by all the different yet similar puppets.

"You've drawn everyone... even me." Grey noticed, he had taken the other seat next to them.

"I would never leave you out." Y/n ran a hand through his hair affectionately.

The others started to crowd around them, also wanting to see the drawing.

"Oh can I please hang this on the fridge~ I love the way you drawn me- us." Lovesick pleaded, secretly wishing he could have the drawing for himself.

They gave him a nod of approval, happy to hear all the praises.

Everyone loved the drawing, how could they possibly not like something their precious neighbor made for them.

- - - - -