Actor AU 『 More caring 』

Requested by floatycloud

Word count: 1313

- - - - -

AAHHH- YOU ARE THIS CLOSE TO RIPPING OUT HIS HAIR!

Y/n internally struggled to keep it together as Actor gave them a difficult time, by moving around on his seat while impatiently snapping his fingers as if that would get the job done faster.

They where the hair stylist of the little diva in front of them. He was the star of the tv show Welcome Home and in their perspective he was a bit arrogant.

Truthfully the bow tied in his neck and colorful outfits he wore made him look very cute and approachable but that was only on scene or with the fans.

"I don't have all day."

"Sir please! If you sit still I'll get it done faster."

The desperate tone in their voice made him giggle slightly, he found their suffering quite fitting.

Actor was behind the scenes was known for making the jobs of all the staff who where human more difficult, especially those that worked directly for him.

Y/n just had to put up with it but they where slowly losing their patience. They truly did wanted to do their best, to style the dazzling blue hair to the best of their abilities.

"Sit still for one minute, just give me one minute."

"I'll be counting down the seconds. One... Two... Three-"

Actor stopped moving around, he closed his eyes starting to count. Y/n stared at the reflection in the large dressing mirror, giving themselves a salute for confidence.

They carefully grabbed the loose hair, modeling it just right, with one free hand they took a large can of hairspray from the side table. Accidentally inhaling the spray wasn't very pleasant but sacrifices had to be made.

"You can look, what do you think?"

"Oh~ You've actually done something right for once. I'm almost impressed."

Y/n could only bitterly accept the back handed compliment with a strained smile. They kept up a smaller mirror behind him so Actor could see the reflection through the larger mirror.

Now the pompadour was fixed, he was ready to go!

The yellow puppet contemplated on saying something to the human. He had to admit he really was liking the new look... his pride just wouldn't let him say it out loud.

Y/n watched Actor leave without any word to them, communication between the two of them was a struggle.

You wouldn't have to see him for a while, time to roam around on set.