Rainbow factory AU & Greyscale AU 『 Jealousy? 』

CAUSE OF THE ART I WANTED TO WRITE A INVOLVING THEM

Word count: 539

- - - - -

Y/n didn't even bother knocking on the door, simply kicking it open.

"Just trespassing for moment, I'll be gone in no time-"

They stopped talking realizing their boss wasn't alone, he was talking to a tinier version of himself devoided of any color.

IEHH HOW CUTE!

Rainbow flicked Y/n on their head for barging in without knocking before reluctantly introducing them to Grey.

He had preferred to keep his presence a secret.

It irked him how his worker seemed to swoon over soon to be test new subject. He preferred it if he was on the receiving end off admiration and attention.

"This is a alternative version of myself, better not touch him, you temporarily lose your color if you do."

"I wanna try that out, let's shake hands!"

"N-Nice to meet you..."

Grey gave a shy wave, nervously moving around in his seat. He had come to seek out help in the factory, hoping to get his colors back.

Rainbow wasn't too happy having a outsider in his world. Though he also saw great potential in creating a cure (experimenting on him) with the spectra.

Y/n just accidentally stumbled in upon all this, they where invested now, wanting to help out. Other projects could wait!

"Aww you are like so adorable!" Y/n cooed, as they twirled a syringe in their hands with a combination of colors in it.

"Thank y-you?" Grey mumbled, eyeing up the syringe a bit scared.

"Focus, or you can watch from the sidelines." Rainbow growled, smacking the back of their head with his notepad.

The assistant waited for their boss to turn around before making a mocking expression.

To bad for them he could see their reflection through the glass window in front of him.

"I saw that and I will be deducting pay from your salary."

"Screw you-"

They rolled their eyes, before walking back to the patients bed to stare a bit longer in his eyes.

Seeing how Rainbow got when they interacted with Grey made them only wanna flirt around more.

"Not while on the clock, maybe after work hours."

He counter reacted on their earlier comment, grinning devilishly as he saw their expression retort into a upset frown for making them flustered.

He often was subjected to their jokes and teasing, they didn't fear him like many of his other workers.

It was only fair to do it back.

"The experiment takes time to show results. For now you will stay here, in a designated testing room."

Rainbow talked to Grey, explaining some of the procedures before they went ahead.

"Will it hurt?"

"I can't guarantee that it will be painless but we will supply you with with a generous amount of painkillers."

"It will excruciating! But I'll be here to hold your hand~"

Y/n placed their hand on top of Grey's one dramatically, giving him a very not subtle wink. Rainbow had to hold himself back from not ripping them away.

No he wasn't jealous... that would be ridiculous. Just annoyed they couldn't take things seriously.

- - - - -