Killer AU 『 Massacre 』

Requested by Gimenes2002

ANGST

Word count: 473

- - - - -

Killer felt dull, his energy had left him.

Well he had been pretty active earlier... the whole neighborhood was in shambles. No building left standing, no neigbors left to build it back up.

It would be quite difficult considering they where all DEAD.

Killers mouthcorners twitched forming a smile, it wasn't one of happiness but insanity.

He had gone mad after figuring out the truth, he was simply a creation of a fictional world. Not his own being but merely a puppet that was moved along by strings.

Something had snapped deep inside him, without thinking he had taken the kitchen knife and lashed out.

Some of his neighbors did resist, who could blame them? But now... now he was alone.

"Wha- What happened?!"

Y/n had been knocked out cold hours prior to the massacre, a study tree branch had fallen onto their head after taking a stroll in the woods.

After waking up they had to stay still for a bit longer to be able to think properly before slowly walking back the path to their neighborhood.

Your now destroyed neighborhood.

Y/n rushed too Killer wanting anwsers. Still not understanding the gravity of their situation.

He looked at them in shock, realizing he wasn't the only one left standing anymore. A dread inducing smile appeared on his face.

"You're covered in blood-"

"Ha... ha... HAHAHA!" He laughed, seeing not all was lost.

He slowly stalked towards them, desperate not to let them get away or else he would truly be alone in this remains of this broken world.

He dropped the blood covered knife he had been holding onto this whole time, which didn't go unnoticed by them.

Killer ignored the horrified expression he received, it was only natural Y/n was... ehh startled but he wouldn't kill them of course.

He would go insane again if he had no one, he NEEDED them alive.

"My lovely lovely neighbor~ You'll stay with me right?" His voice called out to them, hypnotic.

"Get away from me!" They shouted, trying to make a run for it.

The puppet blinked, taking away a chunk of their legs making them fall to the ground.

The human suppressed a cry of agony as they tried to scramble back on their feet only to see another gruesome sight.

Barnaby's decapitated head, his expression morphed into one of disbelief. Never having thought his own best friend would try to kill him.

You wanted this nightmare to end but life had other plans.

Killer hugged Y/n from behind, holding onto them in a suffocating embrace, trying to pat their head comfortingly.

His blood covered hand.

"Forever and always... afterall we only have eachother left."

- - - - -