Lovesick AU & Butcher AU & Yandere AU『 Beautifully terrifying bastards 』

Based on a story written by GonIsSoSilly

Their story revolves around Y/n who is stuck with the AU Wally's living in their home. I really liked the authors portray of the trio mentioned in the title.

Word count:

- - - - -

Oh fuck. Not them again-

Y/n tried to manoeuvre out of sight, speed walking to their kitchen to avoid Lovesick and Yandere who descended from the stairs in the hallway, loudly bickering about who of the two deserved them more.

Those two where nothing but trouble. One was leaving a mess wherever he walked, black sludge dripping from his eyes, it occasionally moved on it own as if looking for a new host. The other one was holding a knife wielding it carelessly, not afraid to use it.

They where clearly looking for their one and only darling.

But like... no thanks.

Y/n stood in front of their kitchen counter, they reached up towards the top shelf to reach for something. They had to stand on their tippy toes, as their fingers brushed searchingly against the plastic and ceramic cups.

Clearly someone had rearranged their stuff, probably Rainbow but everything as it was put up so high, they couldn't even see what they where trying to grab.

Speaking of him, his #1 dad mug was near the sink, containing a toothbrush and toothpaste. Did that man had have leave that here? There was a bathroom for a reason.

With one final movement they took a random mug, they placed it down pouring apple juice in it instead of coffee or tea which it was supposed to be used for.

"Ain't no way-" They said out loud as they looked at the mug, seeing it was merch of Actor, his face plastered onto the side. "I don't recall buying this... he probably added it himself."

What was up with these puppets, doing whatever they pleased in their home.

Too distracted with their own thoughts Y/n wasn't paying attention to their surroundings. It was too late as Butcher leaned on their shoulder.

And the dude was heavy erhm- well build is what they meant.

"Hello lamb~ Fancy seeing you here, want me to prepare you something nice and savory."

"I guess. I haven't eaten yet today."

They shrugged, trying not to whince from the pressure he was putting on their shoulder.

He chuckled in his raspy voice before finally releasing them, starting to cut up a chuck of meat.

"Want me to prepare it spicy or sweet?"

"I don't care, anything works. Though..  if you could add some vegetables that would be appreciated."

Y/n couldn't help but smile a bit as Butchers expression turned sour at the mention of their request. He was not a fan of any plant like edibles.

"Meat is all you need." He said, staring it as a fact.

"As nicely as that rhymes, I know what I want and need to stay healthy."

He begrudgingly gave in, starting to cook up the meal for his favorite lamb.

"Where are my precious?" Y/n questioned as they where looking around for Grey and Original.

Those two where simply the sweetest and they where eager to cuddle them.

"Looking for us, darling~" Yandere said flirtatiously.