Merge AU 『 Viewer is back 』

I FOUND A NEW COOL AU FULL OF NIGHTMARE FUEL

AND YOU ALL KNOW I LOVE ANGST

Please check out cloudysunflowrs (the creator) on TikTok. I swear the audio, art and lore are just ✨✨

 I swear the audio, art and lore are just ✨✨

ANGST OBVIOUSLY

ANGST OBVIOUSLY

Word count :1378

- - - - -

In a quiet, idyllic neighborhood, nestled far away from prying eyes, a sinister presence had taken root.

Ever since the cancellation of Welcome Home the eldritch entity of unimaginable horror, in simpler terms also referred to as Home was thriving more than ever. In the darkest corners of existence, waiting for the right vessel to carry out it's malevolent desires.

Wally, once a friendly and unassuming neighbor, wasn't self aware by own choice, but ever since he was he couldn't handle being the only one who knew.

This was just a position he was forced in.

And now it didn't even matter, it was canceled.

He lost the contact with one of the few things that made him feel understood and seen. The viewer.

Depressing thoughts had slithered into his mind, weaving tendrils of darkness through his mind. His transformation was slow and subtle, at first.

His eyes grew darker, and a disturbing grin crept across his face. In the dead of night, he began his unholy mission, visiting the homes of his unsuspecting neighbors, his once gentle footsteps now filled with an eerie grace.

He hunted them down, one by one, with uncanny precision, adding them to his hive.

As each victim was assimilated, his no- their body twisted and contorted, adopting grotesque features of those who were claimed. Limbs elongated, and faces merged into a grotesque collage of torment.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Julie come out dear, let us help you."

The former joyful inhabitant was now cowering in fear, her hand clutched over her mouth to prevent any noise from being heard.