Original AU『 WALL-E 』

I normally refer to the very first created Wally as 'Orginal' but it makes more sense to call him by his given name this time.

Word count: 586

- - - -

While mindlessly scrolling through Netflix one movie caught Y/n's attention. They clicked on it, feeling a bit nostalgic.

You where definitely gonna watch it!

Wally was in the bathroom upstairs, wearing a fluffy bathrobe, face mask on and hairdryer in his hands. Standing in front of the mirror he was drying off his hair.

Screeching from downstairs made him drop the electronic device on the floor, resulting in a loud crash.

"WALLY LET'S WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER!"

"D-Darling! No need to notify the whole neighborhood-"

He stepped out of the room, looking down through the staircase a bit panicked. They had where looking at him with anticipation, swaying around the tv remote in their hands.

"Come on! I bet you are gonna love this."

"I'm not done yet with my hair and make-up routine."

Y/n's expression saddened, giving him a pleading look. Wally tried to resist it but felt powerless against the advances of them.

Y/n smiled contently, sitting cross legged on the couch. They watched the screen, occasionally letting out giggles at the scene's.

Wally sat next to them his surrounding area covered with bottles of hairspray and make-up utilities. He tried his best to multitask.

On the screen two animated robots where interacting, it scene between the two was quite adorable.

"Wall-e need some help with that~"

The human deliberately misspoke his name, saying it as how it was pronounced in the movie. The yellow puppet blushed, distracted he accidentally smeared out the eyeliner he was using.

"M-Maybe... but shouldn't you focus on- Oh you're awfully close darling."

Y/n was nearly face to face with him, cutely batting their eyelashes. They used some make-up remover to wipe away the misplaced eyeliner.

Wally was frozen, unable to move feeling his face heat up in embarrassment. He closed his eyes trying to regulate his breathing.

"Why so stiff, I know what I'm doing."

They let out a laugh, before re-doing the eyeliner very gently.

You couldn't help but smile at his cute reactions.

Wally was stroking Y/n's hair (too bad if you are bald), they where curled up under a blanket resting against him.

They where close to falling asleep but where trying to stay awake to watch the end.

"They are so adorable together." Y/n mumbled drowsily.

Currently the scene of WALL-E and EVE flying in outer space, circling around eachother was playing on screen.

"They are~ They are simply the most." Wally agreed, nodding his head.

He took some notes in his head, finding the more romantically edged scenes very insightful.

The human and yellow puppet occasionally shared glances and silly smiles happy to have eachother and to share a nice moment like this.

Wally ended up carrying Y/n towards the bedroom to let them rest more comfortably after falling asleep.

He tucked them in, placing a kiss on their forehead before heading towards the room he used for arts and crafts.

Feeling very inspired to make a painting of the touching moments in the movie.

He ended up with a rough sketch of the two robots holding hands. In the background he had drawn a similar image featuring Wally himself and and Y/n.

He could be their WALL-E and his darling was his EVE.

(SRY IF IT WAS CRINGE 😭)

- - - - -