Actor AU 『 Kisses backstage 』

Requested by EhhThatPersonLol

Word count: 383

- - - - -

Actor was looking over a new script, strangely he couldn't concentrate today. His thoughts where already occupied by one particular person.

He crumbled up a piece of the script in frustration.

"Maybe I should take a break early today." He sighed, walking backstage to find his assistant.

Y/n was helping some coworkers set up some fake decoration for the background. They walked back and forth between one of the storage units and the podium.

On one of their trips they got yanked behind a curtain.

It was Actor, the frown on his face not a positive sign. He snapped his fingers, wanting their immediate attention.

"Your my assistant, why are helping out those other dimwits?"

"Out of good will, they asked and I agreed."

You crossed your arms, explaining the obvious.

He didn't seem to like the anwser. "First you keep on plaguing my mind and now this behavior."

They chuckled, seeing him pout. "I'm on your mind? Why so."

The yellow puppet ran a hand through his hair, wanting to make a snappy remark but he simply couldn't. Admittedly he liked them to much and it was driving him crazy.

The human wriggled their eyes playfully, over the years they had gotten really close with him. The urge to tease him grew inside.

"Scandalous thoughts~"

"N-Never, what do you take me for!"

A mischievous idea crossed your mind.

Y/n double checked their surroundings, still perfectly hidden behind the curtains. They placed a few soft kisses on Actors face, who started to turn red from the affection.

The two of them had a bit of a ambiguous relationship.

No one knew though, it would be better to keep it a secret. If it got out a puppet and human where seeing eachother, that might result in backlash or a bad reputation for the show.

Hopefully one day there wouldn't be prejudice against it anymore.

"Look no need to be jealous, you always have my first priority. Just give me five minutes to wrap this up and I'll join you later in your dressing room"

"You are absolutely shameless-"

He said as if he where reprimanding them, with a stern expression. Yet he couldn't hide the blush on his face and neither how his lips curled upwards into a satisfied smile.

You could always break and see through his facade.

- - - -