All AU Wally's 『 As yandere 』

∘₊✧ So like ✧₊∘

AU Wally's as yandere...

As you can see I am a bit mentally ill 💀

Love is a powerful force, both in fiction and reality. Yandere characters are created with this notion in mind to show how far the power of love can go.

They are not to be romanticized I am very well aware but I am interested in the conflicts and intense drama they cause. Fictional speaking only-

∘₊✧ Least dangerous to most dangerous ✧₊∘

Grey - Royal - Opposite - Actor - Original - Lovesick - Rainbow - Mob - Priest

     Grey
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yandere type_ CLINGY

- He is emotionally dependent on you.

- Always lingering around your house watching you from a distance, a bit stalkerish. Denies it when confronted.

- Has a fragile mind and body (he's sick remember), be careful with what you say to him.

- If he thinks you are mad at him there is a good chance HE WILL cry.

- He is aware he is pitiful and uses his sickness or tears to get your attention, he has gotten good at guilt tripping.

- If you play your cards right he's not to much of a threat.

Royal
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yandere type_ OVERPROTECTIVE

- Considers you his future partner and plans on making you rule his kingdom with him.

- Is trying to court you in royal fashion, writing love letters, singing a serenade and buying nice gifts.

- He is respectful and will wait as long as it takes for you to say yes to his advances. He'll wait forever if he needs too...

- Inclined to safeguard, shield and carefully supervise you from bad influences.

- If anyone tries to compete for your love he will give them a polite warning at first, if they repeat the offense he'll have them painfully executed in secret.

- Uses many excuses to spend more time with you.

- He absolutely believes to be acting in your best interest, makes sure you get a royal education, teaching you personally.

- Only somewhat dangerous when provoked, give it a chance :3

      Opposite
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yandere type_ IMPULSIVE

- All bark no bite... maybe a lill bite.

- Ngl he is annoying, giving off mixed signals. Acts like he doesn't care BUT DARE to glance at someone else and you get berated.

- He act in response to his emotions (and we all know grumpy and angry he is) and doesn't think about how his actions will affect you.

- Prone to erratic mood changes, overreacting, outbursts, kidnapping even and the list goes on.

- Becomes legitimately shocked when faced with an undesirable result. Like, if you are scared because you've been kidnapped.

- He is a rude to everyone, except you... if you comply that is. Doesn't that make you feel special/j

- Makes you burnt breakfast to make up for tying you up in his basement.

- NAHH it be in your best intrest to avoid him.