Royalty AU『 New life 』

Made for my pookie Beetle-Jesus

YANDERE + ANGST (the golden combination)

Word count: 1668

- - - - -

Y/n was from the kingdom of clubs, where Julie ruled.

Despite being from a lower class, the queen was quite fond of her subject as the latter often patched her up (or her siblings) when sick or injured.

She often talked about them, even to her royal friends from the neighboring kingdoms when she visited them.

Like now.

"They are just such a sweetheart! I got this nasty burn from when my magic was a teensy tiny bit out of control and they immediately rushed over to help me even though I was doing fineeeee."

Julie made some big gestures with her arms, as she was playing out how her latest battle went down, in dramatic fashion.

"Their name was Y/n correct? Why don't you introduce them to us, so I can assess myself how 'great' they are. You've been talking non-stop about them."

Frank suggested even though he was far less of a sociable person than his best friend over here. He couldn't help but get a little curious, and he liked to satisfy his curiosity.

"I also would like to meet them, they seem like a lovely person. And you seem very passionate about them, it only makes me more intrigued."

Royal joined in, smiling warmly at both of his companions. He had been growing fond of them despite never having met in person. The stories he heard where enough to captivate him.

The female excitedly clapped her hands together at the proposal and enthousiasm of the two males. "Marvelous idea! And I'm sure they will capture your hearts."

Wait wait what?!

Y/n was there sitting awkwardly, feeling like they intruded in a place they where never meant to be.

Julie impulsively brought them to a tea party normally only attended by herself and the with the other royals.

Frank was sipping his tea, carefully analyzing them as if they where a odd looking item that needed to be studied.

Royal was unable to look away from the newest addition to his tea party. He couldn't explain why but he felt a strong connection to them.

"No need to be so tense or formal around them, you can treat them like you treat me." The queen of clubs reassured her subject, wanting them to be more comfortable around her friends.

Using puppy dog eyes as the extra cherry on top.

Y/n shyly looked away but the words did help. They took a deep breath before smiling at the trio in front of them.

"Royal why don't you give them a tour in your rose garden, I'll stay with Frank so I can give him some love advice."

"Love advice?! What gave you the impression I was in need of such a pointless thing."

Frank frowned, scoffing at the topic Julie brought up.

"Last week where you not together with that adorable merchant, Eddie was it not? I saw that firey passion when you looked at him, so I have decided to give you the tips to woo him."

"Julie stop. This conversation is over. Over I say."

The female giggled as she saw his face go red from embarrassment. She would not waste a opportunity to relentlessly tease him about it.