Lovesick AU『 Smol 』

Requested by HorsedogTheHorsedog

Lovesick is tiny now

Lovesick is tiny now. 🫡

This turned out more silly than I intended it to be in the beginning, WHOOPS-

Word count: 720

- - - - -

Y/n walked over to one of the closet, searching for a sturdy bag. They where planning to buy groceries, considering their food supply was running low.

Scratching noises from the living room caught their attention. It was Lovesick trying to free himself from the prison he was in.

Ye you had put him in a hamster cage-

Lovesick was very tiny, small enough to hold in a hand. He hadn't always been this way, he used to be regular sized.

Home found it too difficult to deal with him like that in his sick state, always trying to break his windows and doors. So it remodeled him to be tinier... with it's demonic powers ✨

Didn't stop him from trying escape but it was difficult as he couldn't get free from the hamster cage without outside help.

"Y/n take me with you, don't leave me here!"

"Lovesick I know you are going to use it as a chance to escape... I can't let you infect the other neighbors."

"Creak creak!"

The human had sorta become the caretaker of the now tiny sick yellow puppet. The house was pretty happy with this arrangement, even letting them move in here.

Y/n prepared his food, sew and knitted (under Poppy's guidance) together doll sized clothes he could fit and they generally tried to keep him company.

Lovesick had been a lot more docile when they where around, happy to have someone near him. Though the moment they left he became anxious.

Suffering from those abonnement issues I see / J

"I won't run, I just wanna be near you~" He tried to convince, looking at them longingly.

"Uhgg- Fine you can come, you better keep your word or your moving to the bird cage." They relented, knowing fully it was irresponsible.

Lovesick frowned, at least his current prison had a funky colorful tubes he could crawl through, the old hamster toys and tiny furniture.

Y/n had taken out chairs, tables and beds from their old Barbie dollhouse and Petshop collection. to make it a bit more comfortable for him. (🤭✨)

The birdcage was just oval shape prison with only a perch to sit on. It was clear which was the better option to reside in.

Y/n entered the Howdy's shop, smiling at the shopkeeper in delight. They would definitely try to rizz him up for that sweet bonus of 100% off any product.

Lovesick was on their shoulder, his eyes immediately locking onto the apple crate. His heart pupil eyes began to glow.

He wanted... no NEEDED those apples. Not just for himself, he planned to get some for them too aswell. Wasn't he just the sweetest.

As the human was busy charming the caterpillar, the tiny puppet snuck away.

"Enough about me dear customer, how's life been treating you?"

"It's been nice, taking care of him can challenging sometimes but it's not all that bad haHa."

Y/n laughed robotically, before freezing up realizing Lovesick wasn't on their shoulder anymore.

You should've put a leash on that gremlin.

"I swear to my god and savior Miku he better not be in the apple crate-"

"PLEASE don't tell me you took that apple thief into my store... I banned him permanently already."

Y/n and Howdy conversed ever so casually, simultaneously staring at the apple crate.

On closer inspection they saw that Lovesick was busy choosing out apples to take home... while already having devoured some others.

"Y/n look I kept aside the prettiest apple for you!"

"Lovesick... what did we agree on?! You can't do this me."

The gesture was sweet, the timing was horrible.

"Are you upset my love~" Lovesick cooed innocently, as he played with Y/n's hair sitting on top of their head.

"Oh no why would I?" Y/n laughed dryly. "I just had to pay for my groceries without any discount, I think I lost that privilege forever + I had to cover the damages you caused."

Once the two where back inside the house, the human menacingly plucked the tiny yellow puppet from their head.

They gave him a evil grin.

"It's the bird cage for you tonight."

"NOOOOO-"

- - - - -