All AU Wally's『 Seven minutes in heaven 』

Requested by fangurl1234567890

HOPEFULLY THIS AINT CRINGE 💀

Word count: 2290

- - - - -

Everyone was gathering in one room, the AU Wally's waiting with anticipation to which object Y/n would pull from a large box to determine their destination for tonight, for the game.

As fate would have it, they found themselves locked in the closet with the one and only...

[You picked up a shiny red apple 🍎✨]

Original AU

In the cramped space of the closet, Y/n noticed Originals apprehension (he's shy) and decided it was time to ease the tension.

"You know, you're like the nicest person ever." They complimented, trying to distract from the awkwardness. "Let's make this comfortable for both of us."

"I'd like that very much."

With a reassuring smile, they made sure he was settled before leaning in. The dim light seemed to play tricks on their nerves, as their lips connected with his cheek, the tension melted away like a scoop of ice cream on a hot summer day.

It started of with one kiss but soon many small quick kisses where plastered on his face.

Original felt himself get all tingly from the affection. It didn't help they where towering over him. At a certain point Y/n did pull away holding him up to fawn over him in his cute state.

What the human didn't expect was the puppet pressing their face against them.

"Mwuah! I love you too darling!"

His 'kiss' wasn't so much as a kiss, it was more like nuzzling himself closer. It was very cute nonetheless.

[You picked up a plum 🟣]

Opposite AU

Once inside the closet Opposite attempted to assert dominance, taking charge with confidence that crumbled almost instantly. His lack of experience in such matters became evident.

He had pushed them against the wall trying to look intimidating but he couldn't bring himself to kiss them. Just hovering before them, the blush on his face starting to match with his hair.

They gave it minute, counting the seconds in their head before deciding they where wasting time like this. They swatted his hand away before pulling him close by his neck tie with a devious grin.

"Nice try, Opp. You might want to stick to what you're good at." Y/n remarked, enjoying every moment of his flustered attempts.

"Let go of me neighbor, or I'll break your arm." Opposite glared at them trying to hide his vulnerability.