Mob AU 『 Unwilling PART TWO 』

Requested by @BrianaRodriquez695 and @Pretty_lil_Psych0

This will be a continuation of a earlier oneshot

It also features more of the rest of the 'family' and the readers interactions with them.

Does still contain darker topics, you guys are gonna be triggered for sure.

ANGST

Word count: 2304

- - - - -

Y/n was sitting at the bar, overhearing Barnaby annoy Howdy with his dark puns and loud laughter.

They laid face down on the counter, trying to ignore the smell of booze and crippling feeling of depression.

Being stuck here for two months now...

Despite their effort to get stronger and more capable to escape the will to do so had sizzled out. There was no going back to their old life.

A tap on their shoulder made them look up.

"Let's share a drink!" Eddie offered, holding out a glass of Fanta, knowing they didn't like the alcohol.

"I don't think they want too, let them be dear." Frank objected, looking at them with worry.

You gave them both a weak smile, knowing they meant well.

Y/n had build a bit of a friendship with the gay couple, there was a mutual trust between the three of them.

They tried to help them fit in more easily, while also giving space and time to adjust.

"I'll take it, I do have dry throat-"

"Come on, ya only drinking that. Let me get you something stronger. HOWDY! Get us both a glass of vodka!"

Howdy silently glared at him not very pleased to be bossed around by anyone beside Wally but eventually followed up with the demand.

Y/n's was visible uncomfortable as Barnaby suddenly sat next to them at the bar, wrapping a arm around them.

The nails on his paw, scratching open a old wound in the process. He showed off a toothy grin, clearly finding amusement in their suffering.