All AU Wally's 『 Stop bothering me! 』

Requested by Chara_Unknown

The reader is too tired to deal with these puppets-

Word count: 1218

- - - - -

Y/n was typing in a report for their work, tomorrow it needed to be handed in. Thankfully online so they could work from home.

Even while dozing off they continued on, when they peeked out of the window the sun was already starting to rise.

They let out a sigh of desperation, being so tired yet determined to get it done.

When Y/n nearly fell of their chair out exhaustion they relented. Closing the laptop and staggering over to their bed.

Just a few hours of sleep where all you asked for...

Of course the doorbell got pressed, followed up by loud knocks on the door. Whoever it was they could come back another time.

Y/n grabbed the pillow covering their face with it drown out any outside noises. Till Opposite violently kicked the bedroom door open.

"Neighbor how dare you ignore me!" He shouted upset, holding a spare key in his hands.

"Get out!" Y/n shouted back, normally they didn't mind his company (even if he was intrusive) but NOT NOW.

The yellow puppet couldn't take the hint, walking over to take away the pillow so he could see their face.

The human gave him the most deadtired looking expression, large bags evident under their eyes. They where not happy to see him.

"You look awful-"

"Out!"

Opposite crossed his arms, he only wanted to spend time together but here he was with Y/n uncooperative.

He dropped the pillow back on their face, before leaving the room. They knew he was to stubborn to actually leave and probably was sitting in their living room.

Whatever you would scold him later, all you wanted now was sleep.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

UGHHHH!

Y/n checked their phone, seeing Lovesick calling them and leaving messages. Normally they where quick to reply, not today baby.

They figured they call back later, he on the other hand wasn't so happy to be ignored.

Lovesick couldn't take the hint and only continued calling, leaving voice messages, texts started too pile up even spamming Y/n with sad emoji's.

"Sorry but I'm putting you on silent mode."

Y/n tried to fall back asleep but couldn't shake of the feeling of something watching them. When they smelled a strong apple cologne they felt their eyes twitch.