Mob AU『 😔🥄 』

ANGST

Word count: 865

- - - - -

It was unusual.

The mobster had considered his family to be perfect as it was at this point.

Till suddenly he saw someone, someone who had never interfered with him, a innocent bystander who would never involve themselves into his type of business or the type of person he was. Someone who's life didn't revolve around him.

He had locked eyes with them and saw something that he wanted. And, if he wanted something, then he had to have it.

"So, I took you. Isn't that lovely? It's not just a game of love and hate with me, I simply take what I want."

Mob was staring down at Y/n with a adoring expression. He found the confusion on their face a delight to look at as he finished his explanation why he brought them here.

A cruel grin spreads along his face. And, in his hands, he's holding a spoon. They didn't know what the object signified but soon came to the terrifying conclusion.

The tallest member Howdy stepped up helping hold Y/n still.

"No no no no! You can't do this!" They panic as they trash around violently.

"Stop moving, you silly thing..." He says, trying to soothe them. "Your resistance is only going to make this worse."

"I need both my eyes! I don't wanna lose one!"

"Need? My, my... we don't need the things in our lives. Just look at me." He says with a cruel grin, tapping the scar on his face with his finger. "We merely have them... It will take you some adjustments, but you'll live with only one eye."

"I'd say you wouldn't need me then, if you say we don't need things in our lives you don't need me." They snap back, trying to use his own logic against him.

To Y/n's unease Mob only chuckled, as he shook his head condescendingly.

"My, you're a mouthy thing, aren't you? It's not about needing. I want you to join my family. I want to be close to you. Can't you see the difference? And I always get what I want."

"But it's not mutual, and never will be!"

Tears where starting to form in the human eyes, from the stress and fear. They could only plead or argue with the puppet and nothing seemed to help.

"You're only saying that because you're scared." He says with a smile. "I promise you'll come to love me once you are my family. So just... stop it, okay?"

Their breath hitched as they saw the spoon get twirled around in his hand. It felt more intimidating than any gun or knife could be.

Howdy was still holding Y/n down and keeping them from moving. He had a neutral expression on his face as if he wasn't fazed at all. He was simply following his boss's orders. On closer inspection many many scars where etched into his skin.

Scars from the past, he too had once been in their position. Everyone here in the family had been. This incantation was necessary to join.

"Please... I don't want this..."

"Oh shhh it will only hurt for a moment."

Mob cooed sweetly as he placed one hand firmly on their chin, tilting their head in the right position. His smile was furthest from comforting.

Y/n stared at him pleadingly, begging him not to do this as more tears where rolling down their cheeks.

"Alright, one.... two...."

He didn't finish counting as he twisted the spoon, scooping out the right eye with deliberate movements.

Pain was all you could feel.

Their cries of agony were ignored as he placed the eye inside a jar with the eyes of the other members before he smiled at them, satisfied.

"And there you have it... you're now officially a member of my family. Welcome." He grins, not seeming bothered by the blood, even smiling a bit wider.

Y/n was hyperventilating as they where experiencing the most horrendous pain in their entire life till this point. If it wasn't for Howdy holding them up they wouldn've fallen to the ground clutching their open wound.

"I will never consider you my family. Nor anyone else here." They managed to say through heavy breathing, coughs and tears as blood steamed down their face soaking the gloved hand that was stil possessively holding their chin.

"That is such a dramatic response I nearly choked. But, regardless of what you consider us, now we have a physical connection through your missing eye. And that's all I need." He says, almost smugly. His smile grows more. "This eye is mine forever now. And so are you."

𝒰𝓃𝓊𝓈𝓊𝒶𝓁..

𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓈𝒸𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒾𝓃𝒻𝒶𝓉𝓊𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃.

𝒜 𝓁𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸.

𝒞𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝓊𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒, 𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓉𝑒.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓈.

𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑜.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑒𝑒𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒯𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

- - - - -