Priest AU『 Shameless 』

Word count: 275

- - - - -

One sunny morning, Priest was strolling through the town square when he spotted Y/n, leaning against a lamppost, a mischievous expression etched across their face.

They where known for their playful nature and infectious laughter, and they were also known for not taking anything too seriously, especially religion.

Which was a pity truly.

He couldn't help but shake his head as he approached. "My dear follower, I worry about your soul. I'm afraid you will be corrupted by sin if this continues."

They flashed him a cheeky smile. "I know nothing of sin, the only bruises on my knees are from hours of prayer and devotion to Jesus Christ- I mean Home."

The yellow puppets face scrunched up displeased, he wanted nothing more than to correct the human on their choice of words.

"My follower." He said firmly. "This is important to me. I want to lead you to salvation. This up and down lifestyle of yours will be your downfall."

"The only up and down I do, is in shouts of praise. Amen."

They winked at him before detaching themselves from the lamppost and walking off without a goodbye.

He wasn't done talking though.

Priest wanted to reprimand Y/n but had to collect himself first. Their bold and sometimes even straight up suggestive statements made him frustrated beyond belief.

"I won't tolerate disrespect, come back here or I'll make you kneel for my forgiveness."

"The only kneeling I'm doing is for the lord~"

...

...

...

Priest shot Y/n an exasperated look, his own face slightly flushed now out of embarrassment.

They where immune to his efforts. He never met someone so shameless.

- - - - -