Episode 1: A Pathway To Peace

The next morning after Shao Khan's defeat.

*beep *beep
*beep *beep
*beep *beep

*click

From the darkness of his apartment, the great Hell Ninja, Hanzo Hasashi groaned as his phone's alarm woke him up. Now back to his human form, he had to get used to becoming a normal man again. Meaning that he had to sleep and eat the same way that he used to back on Earth. Now, he was an assassin with a.....unique group of individuals within a part of the Netherrealm. Safe to say, he was looking forward to his new life on the south side of Heaven.

Spindlehorse and Neatherrealm studios proudly presents:

After he stretched and cracked his bones, he unlocked his new phone. The wallpaper as a selfie of him with his friends after he moved to his new apartment. Once he did, he went through his new playlist. His music was a good combination of old school rock, metal and even some rap here and there. He put on a pair of ear phones so he could listen to the song to himself.

A crossover series by a average Fanfic writer

Hanzo scrolled through the songs and picked the one to start the day.

Now playing- Old Time Rock And Roll By Bob Seger

The sound a piano and a guitar started playing through the ear phones with Hanzo sliding through his room.

A Scorpion's sting

Just take those old records off the shelf

Hanzo then started to use the phone like he was singing on stage as he danced to the song.

I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul

He then went to his closest, putting on the same outfit as before, this time being clean.

I like that old time rock and roll

He continued to dance through the apartment complex and headed to the sidewalks.

Don't try to take me to a disco

Everyone watched as the old human danced without acknowledging them staring at him.

You'll never even get me out on the floor

He didn't know the words, but the old school song made Hanzo feel more alive than ever.

In ten minutes I'll be late for the door

Hanzo stopped as he waited for the light to signal him to move. He was still tapping his feet to combination of the piano, guitars and drums. The other Imps were shocked to see a normal human in their world because they didn't know it was the Hell Ninja himself.

I like that old time rock and roll

As the light turned green, he followed everyone else to the other side of the street.

Still like that old time rock and roll
That kind of music just soothes the soul

A group of of Imp teens are on skateboards, trying to avoid hitting Hanzo, but he dodged them with ease.