Episode 6: Oops

Thin dark lavender clouds shaped like hearts. The usual raindrops fell in their steady rhythm onto the metropolis below. Neon lights on skyscrapers revealed various sexual symbols that stood out in the dark: pink hearts, blue phalluses, green breast shapes, red Xs', red hearts, and a purple windmill. Towering above the other buildings was the phallus-like pink penthouse palace of Asmodeus. Strings of lights decorated the top and giant cock feathers of pink, white, and teal intertwined around the structure.

Inside the palace was a spacious room, with windows that allowed for a great view of the city. Off to the side was a blue couch and a coffee table with a lamp of blue flames on it. There was a dresser and vanity mirror near a small bookshelf. Thick navy-blue curtains were draped overhead throughout the room. Under a round pink spotlight was Asmodeus sleeping in his round red bed decorated with round lights and a flame design. There were small pink drapes attached to hooks over the bed and long transparent curtains around the bed for display. Lit up stairs led to the raised bed and a closet cabinet. There was also a pentagram structure for decoration.

Under a light blue blanket with white hearts on it, lay the King of Lust himself, shirtless with hairy armpits, a purple muscular chest, teal heart nipples and his three heads of a ram, a bull, and a rooster. He had a crown of rooster feathers on his head and tail, and his two smaller horned heads on the side were somewhat obscured by his mane of teal hair. The robotic imp jester Fizzarolli was lying peacefully on Asmodeus' chest.

Nearby was a grand ornate fireplace with teal blue flames creating heart shapes. Small candles on the mantle also had teal blue flames. There was another couch, books on raised stands, and a clock with Roman numerals with a gold heart design in the middle.

The cuckoo-clock activated, and a robotic red bird sprang from the device, unsheathing a metal point where its cock would be. From underneath the covers, Fizzarolli's yellow-red eyes popped open. With a quick strike from one of his robotic arms, Fizzarolli punched through the bird, breaking it apart in wires and sparks. He extended both his arms into another room. Walking with thick thigh-high black leggings and high heels with hearts on them was a red succubus maid with dark hair in a thick bang. She wore a white apron and was carrying a pile of pink towels in her hands. She had red skin, a pointed tail, small black horns, and black bat wings. Behind her was a purple couch with a pillow and purple gear wallpaper.

The startled succubus dropped her towels and jumped back as Fizzarolli's robotic arms shot past her. They looped over a gear-themed chandelier and into the kitchen. The wallpaper was purple with the heart/ram Asmodeus crest on it. Fizzarolli shakenly poured hot coffee into a mug that read "Thirsty boy." (With a red pointed tail after the "Y.") The coffee spilled on his hands and on the counter, but that didn't bother him. He retracted his arms, causing the succubus to spin and stumble, and finally placed the coffee onto the dresser.

He picked up a horn-shaped jester wig to cover what was left of his horns and placed it on his head. Along with the wigs on display was a small picture of Fizzarolli's white pet fly-dog. He smiled and posed as he got dressed, his pointed tail sticking out. Standing on his robotic legs, he soon was wearing a light greenish striped jester outfit, complete with pink bells on his horns. He had a pink heart on his forehead for decoration. His skin was scarred and white, except for a spot on his nose and at the back of his neck. Reaching over, Fizzarolli happily gulped down the hot coffee in the kettle, licking his lips with a forked tongue.

Fizzarolli whooped with delight as he jumped into the air and extended his limbs to support himself in the air. Smiling down at his partner, he laughed and called in his robotic Beetlejuice voice, "Rise and shine, Ozzie!"

He got out a red horn attached to a canister, shook it, and pressed a button. The airhorn sound woke Asmodeus up with a start as Fizzarolli laughed.

Asmodeus groaned and put his pillow over his head. "Ugh...Again with the horn...?"