Episode 3: Exes And Oohs

The I.M.P. headquarters office building loomed large against the hellish red sky above. Inside the office, Moxxie, Loona and Hanzo sat at the table on tall chairs with spikes around the jagged tops. Moxxie held a magenta mug in his hand with a small picture of his face on it and gold musical notes. Loona stared at her black cellphone in her hands. Hanzo simply sat back with his mug that said "#1 Dad In Hell". Moxxie wore his usual suit and bowtie while Loona wore her usual tattered dark gray tank top, collar, and shorts as Hanzo wore his traditional clothing as usual. On the white board were a variety of Blitzø's drawings. One showed a horse head with "Breakfast" next to it, and the horse's name "Lesbian Bottom." Another horse head drawing with "Kaboom: Bisexual, Versatile. (One night stand with all the other horses) And another horse head: "King Slut: Bisexual, Versatile, Transphobic." Another horse wearing sunglasses: "Blue Cheese: Gay, Top." "Sunbeam: Lesbian, Top, Versatile." "Slime: Bottom, Doesn't Like Labels!" Another horse head: "Bottom: says he's straight but he's not, bong water is antivax. Blue Cheese's side hoe." In big red letters with arrows pointing to the horses, it read "All are Trans!" Also, "Lesbians in love, engaged!" "Open relationship with Blue Cheese." In purple it read, "These are my OCs, do not steel!"

Moxxie looked around and put down his mug. He looked down nervously and clapped his hands.

Moxxie moved his head around. "You know, I checked the scale today..." He breathed deeply with a sigh and gave a smug grin and upward fist... "...and it said I lost two pounds this week." He held up two fingers, proudly.

Loona stared blankly, rolled her eyes with a shrug, then returned to looking at her phone.

Moxxie stood up angrily. "I. Am not. FAT!"

To this, Hanzo sighed and pinched his nose.

"Again with the weight thing, Moxxie?" He asked, "She only did that to make you go insane."

"I still took offense by it." Moxxie said.

Before Hanzo could say anything, a fuming Millie kicked open the door, knocking off a stone bust of Blitzø's head off a pillar. She stomped again and the stone head shattered on the ground. In Millie's hand was her cracked pink mug with hearts and her face on it. She growled, muttered, and stomped again.

She stood on her toes before tossing her pink mug onto the table. It landed in front of Loona, coffee slopping. Loona froze in stunned confusion. Millie punched a nearby pink button that read "Nut Button!" on a sticky note. A cardboard cutout of a blonde-haired man rose up from the floor wearing a blue suit, black necktie, pants and black shoes. "Hi, I'm a Hooman!" was written on tapped cardboard near his face. Red targets were visible on his forehead, chest, and groin. Millie tossed a jagged dagger into the cardboard man's groin. She lunged herself at her target with a yell and began ripping off his cardboard head with her claws and teeth.

Hanzo and Moxxie looked at each before Moxxie asked his wife what was wrong.

"Millie, honey? Everything okay?" Moxxie asked in a meek concerned voice.

In response, Millie let out a demonic growl, her forked tongue sticking out with a hiss, her eyes glowing yellow. Millie's eyes returned to normal, and she took some breaths.

"Yeah...just...bumped into an ex." Her tail rattled.

"Oh!" Moxxie said. "Oh..." He looked downcast.

Millie slipped off her cardboard target, holding her dagger. "He just kept going on about how he has money now, and a 'bright future', and a 'bigger cock!'"

Hanzo stopped drinking his coffee.

"Wait, what?" He said.

Millie seethed. "Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it, I just need to..."