The first task

Music is heard together with the sounds of people yelling.

"Bets! Place your bets!"

"Bets taken! Bets taken here!" I can muffledly hear Fred  and George shouting.

I walk with the Slytherins, but I am going to the tent with the champions.

"So, the task is almost starting. Can you finally tell us what it is?" Enzo asks me.

"You don't know? I thought Theo already told you, I told him." I say.

"Why would I say something, you told me not to." Theo gets defensive.

"I don't know, it's from these type of things everyone would tell."

Suddenly, Theo notices Dray being a little off.
"Hey, you alright?" Theo asks him.

"Sorry, dozed off, what is this one about?" He also asks about the task.

"This one is dragons." I finally tell them the big secret.

"In what sense?" Mattheo asks.

"Just the... normal... sense." Theo replies, not really understanding the question.

"Real drago- not here, not in the school obviously." Enzo chuckles, thinking we're joking.

"Eh, look..." I speak.

They all have shocked looks on their faces. I agree, it's kind of strange there are dragons here.

"Fuck off that's mental." Mattheo's eyes widen.

"That's a real fucking dragon, Theo." Enzo speaks with shock.

"Eh, there's four of 'em." Theo speaks calmly as the rest panic.

"What do you mean there's four of 'em?" Mattheo questions.

"You can't asses the pred- you can't have four dragons in here. I mean, uh... are we, are we safe here?" Draco asks.

"Are we regulation distance from that?" Enzo shakes his head.

"Yeah, Dumbledore's done the- he hasn't led us astray before."

I scoff at Theo's words. "Hasn't led us? Okay..."

Mattheo shrugs, "Okay..."

Draco raises his eyebrows, "Umm... I mean, Gringot's has one of these things as a major deterrent and he's got- he's brought four of them here?" He speaks.

"Uhm... okay..." Enzo looks shocked.

"I need to go to the tent guys. Enjoy the show." I laugh and walk away.

"Your attention please. This is a great day for all of us. Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger. Please keep your dots at all times. This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to." I hear Dumbledore's speech but I quickly get distracted when I see Harry talking to someone who is outside the tent.

The four champions are all walking around except Harry, but I know he's more nervous then all of them. He's 14. He shouldn't even be here.

I really hope he'll get the common welsh green, it's the friendliest one.

Suddenly, I notice Hermione hugging Harry, and Rita skeeters immediately sneaking in to take pictures. She's awful, she's way too noisy for my likings.

"Young love." Rita gasps. I roll my eyes, and she walks in. "How..." she searches for a word to suit her bloody newspaper. "Stirring. If everything goes unfortunately today... you two may even make the from page." She states. As I said, she is awful.