Chapter 7

"Barbossa, you lying bastard!" Will snarled as his hands were tied behind his back and his body held back by the crew as they gathered by the plank. Cora stood atop it, a joyful smile on her face as she had her cutlass pointed at Elizabeth who stood at the end of the plank with a fearful expression on her face.

"Don't dare impugn me honour, boy! Or that of me daughter's!"

"As I told yer lover," Cora called from where she stood, her figure accented by her corset and her hair pulled back by a bandana. "The devil be in the details."

"Aye!" her father agreed. "I agreed she'd go free, but it was you who failed to specify when or where."

And the whole crew laughed as Will was gagged.

"Though it does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don't it lads?" Barbossa said.

"I disagree," Cora said as her father leaned on the plank behind her.

"So, I'll be havin' that dress back before you go," Barbossa said, and the pirates cackled as they watched the girl strip off the dress to leave her in the slip dress beneath it as the pirates whistled. And Cora ducked as she threw it and her father caught it.

"It goes with your black heart," Elizabeth snapped and Cora huffed a laugh at the pathetic insult the girl came up with.

And they watched as Elizabeth stood at the very edge of the plank as she stared down at the water below and Cora scoffed.

"Too slow," she said as she jumped on the plank and Elizabeth lost her balance as she fell into the water as Will's eyes widened in horror.

And should the girl know how to swim, it was an easy paddle over to the very island they marooned Jack on the first time.

And Cora laughed with her crew as she jumped back on board.

And then Jack was pushed in front of her as he was guided towards the plank. "Delia! Delia! Dear, sweet Delia! You won't let your poor sweet Uncle Jack walk the plank a second time, will you?"

Cora grinned at him. "If you survived once, you can survive again. I have no doubt you will. I'll see you soon." And she kissed his cheek. "Enjoy your swim."

As her father conversed with Jack, Cora approached Will as her eyes ran him up and down. "Yer coming with me," she announced as she ran a finger along his jaw before he jerked his face away. "I have something special in mind for you."

And the crew cheered for her words as she leaned to his ear, holding his head tight so he didn't move away. "Are ye going to come willingly, or am I going to have to fish little Elizabeth out of the ocean and make ye?" she whispered and Will begrudgingly marched in the direction she pointed as she led him below deck and gave her mates a wink as they cheered and the doors shut. "Move," she ordered as she led him into her cabin and locked the door behind her, sticking the key into her corset before she removed Will's gag and then his binds.

And he was fast to slam her into the door, his hands around her throat as she laughed.
"I like a man rough in bed," she grinned before he slammed her against the door again, her back sore but in a good way as she enjoyed Will's frustration.

"Let me out!" he ordered, and her smirk grew as she pushed her chest out so it was flush against his.

"By all means, take the key."

His eyes darted down for a single second before he slammed her one more time and then let go as he surveyed her quarters, the simple bed, desk and room that she had. There was no other way out for him, not even the small porthole window she had.