Chapter 51

Will had informed Cora that Bootstrap had passed on. It was after meeting his own son, after seeing Henry sneak his way aboard the Dutchman, that Will would let his father endure the torture of seeing his son cursed no longer. He'd cherished the moments he had with his father but, Bootstrap's time had long since passed.

So their wedding had no guests save for the best man and maid of honour. And this was much better than the last wedding that Henry and Carina had been a part of. After some introductions, Will was both happy for his son and completely unsurprised at the fact that the woman was very similar to the type of person Cora was. Both Turner men, actually all three of them, had a thing for loving and caring for women who were the most untameable, stubborn and headstrong people ever.

Actually, that was a lie. The wedding had one guest. Captain Jack Sparrow.

And he was there for two reasons. One was to be there for Cora when her father couldn't be and the other...was because the soon-to-be newlyweds had made him a proposition. If he could behave for the entirety of their wedding, meaning if he could make no comments, noises or remarks for the duration of the ceremony, they would give him the Flying Dutchman and whatever living crew wished to stay aboard the ship. Will had no desire to ever step aboard the Dutchman again as the men who wished to stay loyal to him began to move what little belongings he had over to the Black Pearl. The Black Pearl began as Jack's, but it would now always and forever be the property of the Barbossa family. And he knew that they'd take good care of it despite the way he hated to part with it. except he wasn't really given a choice.

Once the logistics were finally done, the men moving and the deals made, the ceremony began.

Here on this beach where they were first separated, where Will and Henry first met, where they were reunited, was where they would finally tie the knot.

And while Hector couldn't be here to walk her down the aisle, he had at Jack's almost wedding. And while he wasn't here to marry them, Henry was.

"Dearly beloved, today we be gathered here to finally marry me mother and father before another curse separates them," he began, and his mother shoved his arm as everyone else laughed. "Mother, would ye care to make yer vows first and set the bar so high that Father can't possibly follow suit?"

"Little devil," Cora chided but she couldn't stop smiling before she turned to face Will. "You, Will Turner, have annoyed me since the day we met," she said, and he only grinned as Carina and Henry glanced at each other. "Ye annoyed me when everything ye did was for Elizabeth Swann. Ye annoyed me when ye helped kill me Father. Ye annoyed me when ye betrayed me."

Will's face fell a little bit before she continued speaking.

"And ye annoyed me when ye first kissed me and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Ye annoyed me when ye gave me this ring and it became one of the most precious treasures I have. And ye annoyed me when ye told me ye love me in the middle of the biggest battle ever because ye refused to die without telling me."

And Will's smile returned.

"And as annoying as ye and yer offspring may be -"

"What did I do?!" Henry exclaimed but he was ignored.

"I want ye to keep annoying me. For however much longer we have left, I want you, William Turner. I want ye to annoy me, I want ye to love me, I want yer heart and I want you."

Will was on the verge of tears as if he couldn't believe that this was actually happening. "And you'll have me. You'll have my heart. You'll have everything you want. And I'm more than happy to annoy you for the rest of our lives."

"I thought you would be," she laughed.

"Alright. Father, care to try and beat that? I can tell ye right now that ye won't," Henry said and Will gave a hearty laugh.