frostbitten

"Run,Elsa.Keep running and never stop."

My senses voiced out as I just run through the woods.No,nothing is going to stop me.I'm not going back.Never in a million years,I'm going to face all of my problems and the fears as well as the hatred.

I heard Anna calling out for my name,but I just ran.I'm pretty sure her new boyfriend will take care of her for me.And hopefully,clean up the mess I made for me too.

I kept running and slowed down when I was sure that not a single human being will find me.I sat down in a huge rock near a tree,panting.As I huffed on,tears start to build up in my eyes.Soon,it got heavy and flowed down my hot cheeks.

That's when I heard a twig breaking.My face was immediately snapped up,looking around frantically for the source where the sound came from.

"Who's there?"I cried out.

"We meet again,Elsa Arendelle."

DESCRIPTION:-

When the two worlds collides,Jack knew that maybe raising her,training her,and protecting her is a dangerous move for both of his spiritual world and the mortals.

However,being reckless as he already is,he decided to take the chance.

It all started when Elsa Arendelle,17,moves to Evergreen Manor in Burgess,and met Jack who is as special as her.

COPYRIGHT:-

Please do not copy my works as this is strictly mine.I will not hesitate to report you (even if you're on another website) if you have stolen my works.

DATE STARTED:-
13 June 2015

DATE ENDED:-

PLEASE DO BOTHER USING YOUR BRAINS,ENERGY AND WILLPOWER TO POINT OUT MY MISTAKES.