v-rude

wattpad is so messed up.

this chapter was supposed to be updated on the same day as the previous chapter,but wattpad deleted half of it surprisingly and I'm so sad that i have to rewrite.

so please bear with me :(

I gripped the book tighter after the balcony door slammed.I blinked,wasn't sure if that really happened.I rubbed my eyes,hoping that I wasn't dreaming.I did not just see someone flew out of my window.

Jack Frost.Why in the world is it so familiar?Hell,I could have sworn his name drove me crazy.This makes no sense at all.But one thing for sure,I wasn't hallucinating about the glowing stick.Except it's called a staff.

I slid out of my bed,wondering why was his name so familiar.I grabbed my towel and went to bath.I put on a cotton grey oversized sweatshirt with long sleeves and a black legging.

I searched through my closet,finding my favourite small creamy brown coloured bag.I slung it over my shoulders,and filled it with my phone,earphones,camera and my wallet.

I took a deep breath,before shutting my eyes and breathe out,making sure that I wasn't dreaming - and probably because I have to calm my brain as my thoughts are having a horse race. A major one.

Maybe those few fifteen seconds of Jack Frost was just a hallucination or just a trick my eyes is playing.

I tiptoed past Anna's bedroom and my parent's too.I'm proud to say that luckily, we're all night owls.

After slowly sliding down the stairs on the flat,marbled handrail -which is honestly a dangerous habit of mine- I peeped through the kitchen,seeing Elena,my personal maid.

Honestly, I don't need a personal maid,but my parents hired one to help me whenever they can't while they are away on a business trip.No matter,Elena is a pretty cool maid I must say.

I walked into the kitchen,opening the fridge doors.

"Good morning,Elsa," Elena greeted.

I smiled as I greeted back,"Good morning,Elena."

"You're early today,and dressed too.You look beautiful as always by the way," She complimented as I thanked her.

"Your welcome.May I ask where are you heading?"She asked.

I took out a can of whipped cream from the fridge,and puts it in a plastic bag before neatly arranging it in my bag to prevent it from dirtying my bag

"A walk around town,maybe buying some items before school starts," I answered.

"Okay.Would you like some breakfast?" She piped.

"Um,call me if Anna is awake,because I would really like to have breakfast with her,"I said.

After waving a goodbye,I left the house,and walked on the road where is the only way to get out of the woods.Walking down the sad empty road,I took out my phone and groaned when it restarted without a warning.

I let out a high pitched squeak when I heard a scrunching sound of leaves not far away in the woods.I squinted my eyes,and walked towards where I felt that the sound was from.

A shadow casts over me,and I gritted my teeth. I clenched my fists,ready to shoot icicles if someone is going to attack me.But seeing a shadow of a crooked staff, I knew that maybe I was wrong.

I turned around,and rolled my eyes in annoyance," It's very rude to stare,you know?"

He chuckles,before jumping up,doing a front flip in mid air and landing gracefully.He flips his icy staff,and caught it.He rested it on his shoulders.

"Jack Frost huh?"I said in amusement.

"You got that right, "He smirked," What's yours?"

"My what?"

"Name."

I scoffed,and kept my chin up,"If you think I'm going to tell you easily,the answer is no.Good luck."

"Well, if you're not gonna tell me your name, can I call you mine," Jack asked.

"Cheesy,"I shuddered in disgust as I turned around to walk away.

"Well,then you must tell me your name,"Jack smirks,and I stopped in my tracks.

I sighed,and faced him.I pulled the strap of my sling bag closer to my neck as it keeps sliding down my shoulders.

Jack lets out his arm for me to shake.I stared at it.

"Come on.My arm is getting tired.Just tell me your name and shake my arm."

I let out a groaned,and involuntarily shook his hand,"The name's Elsa.Elsa Arendelle.A human being."

Jack grinned when I finally shook his hand,"I'm Jack Frost,Spirit of Fun and Winter."

"Oh wow. And here I am,thinking that you are the Peter Pan of the twenty first century," I remarked sarcastically.

Jack had a moment to have a hearty laugh,"You're funny,Elsa.I like you. "

I snapped,"Damn,too bad I don't like you."

Jack places a hand over his chest where his heart lies in mock hurt.

"Nice acting," I said.

"Thanks."

I rocked back and forth on my feet,"So 'Jack Frost,Spirit of Fun and Winter',what brings you here in Burgess?"

"That's an easy question,"he commented,"It's because it's my hometown."

"Oh,that's cool,"

"How about you?"

"What does it look like?"

"Oh right."

He immediately shut his mouth when he realised how I was much forced into moving into Burgess.

I crossed my arms,"You were spying on me on the first day, weren't you?"

He just nodded in silence, leading up to an awkward silence between us.

He then broke the silence," You know, there's something about you makes me feel like..."

"Like what?"

"I'm not so sure yet, but once I could confirm what feeling it is, I'll tell you."

I just shrugged it off, waking towards the driveway to the exit of this woods.

Jack then floats horizontally besides me,asking," Where are you going?"

"To town."

"Why?"

"School is starting and I have to get myself some materials."

Jack then lands softly beside me and then questioned,"I shall tag along. This was where I was born anyways."

* can't believe that there are some of you who still reads my story *

love <3