iv- voices

My mind is boggling as hell.I could have sworn the stupid long stick was there.There!Laying on the pile of grass.

Although the driveway is dimly lit,I can pretty much spot the stick from miles away.Come on,the stick glows.

I don't need glasses,I can see well.The stick has something covering it and light reflects off it.So it looks like it was glowing.

I rubbed my elbows,but then shook my head to clear off my thoughts.I guess that eyes was just playing tricks on me.Maybe it was just a small stick that fell onto the pile of leaves.Who knows that my lie was actually true.There were squirrels there running around.It will make no sense,but I got to believe in my own lie so that I won't go crazy about something that I haven't figure out why.

I walked upstairs to my own room.My parents was busy watching television in the living room.As I passed by Anna's room,she was busy tapping away in her keypad of her phone.The television was switched on,and the replay of the talkshow Ellen was playing in the background.

I went to straight to the bathroom in my bedroom and brushed my teeth.I splashed some water on my face to freshen up,before changing my clothes to my pyjamas.I read my book for a while,and soon lights was out as I fell into a deep slumber.

A thick blanket of snow lays on the evergreen ground.The whole surroundings was covered with snow.It was obvious that a snow blizzard has just ended.

I looked up when I heard noises coming from a far.Someone was walking towards me,and I smiled when I recognised the person.

"So you can make snow,huh?" Someone asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah,so? I can shoot sharp icicles at you if you want to die," I beamed jokingly,"You can be my first guest if you like."

The guy raised his hands in mocking surrender,"No,maybe not.It's a terrible idea if you kill me.It will be payback time."

I made a snowball in a split second and tossed it into the air continuously,"Wanna bet?"

"Oh please,the both of us knows that I'm gonna win,"He bragged on.