iii-ice

"Elsa!Dinner is ready!"I heard Anna called me out from the first floor,"Now!"

I sighed,and nodded.After all,my stomach has been grumbling all day after that long flight.I still had the jet leg,but I got used to that too.

I climbed down the stairs and headed to the grand dining room of the manor.I sat beside Anna,taking off my gloves and stuff it in my pockets of my shorts.She leaned in near to me,and told me with a hint of excitement in her tone,"School is starting in this Monday.Imagine it!"

She waved her arms around as I watched her with a smirk on my face.She kept me entertained with one of her long speeches about how she would decorate her locker,how green-her favourite colour- her locker will be,and so on.

That's when mum and dad came in,gave both of us kisses on our foreheads,before settling down.

"How's Evergreen Manor so far?"Dad asked.

"It's great,"I replied before shoving spoonfuls of mash potato into my mouth,"Really comfortable honestly.Can't wait for school."

"Me too,"Anna piped in as she dug into her own mash potato.

After a really quiet dinner,I decided to take a drive around downtown of Burgess.I had my driver's licence,and the car dad bought for me on the day I got my driver's licence as a surprise.I didn't really need it,but I decided these are one of the days I may need it.

Anna decided to tag along too,wanting to get used to the streets and towns.

I drove around the quiet town,lights from lampposts flickering every single minute.Anna turned on the radio,artists such as Sleeping With Sirens,All Time Low,Taylor Swift,Bruno Mars and many more playing through the speakers of our little car.With the memorised lyrics escaping from our mouths,we jammed along to the songs.

After buying candy for Anna,we drove back home.Luckily,I memorised the way home so we won't get lost.When I parked the car in the driveway,Anna grabbed the bag of candies and runs towards the entrance of the manor.

"Great!Ditch your sister alone after she paid for the candy,"I shouted jokingly at her after getting out of the car.

"Waiting for you it's like..."Anna pauses,turning around facing me,lost for words,"Uhm...oh shit.Basically,you're slow!"

Anna joked on,running into the entrance.I shook my head,laughing.However,my laughter didn't last when there was a loud scrunching sound coming from not far away.I screamed in shock.

My heart was thumping really fast as I looked around,and saw a long stick laying on a pile of orange leaves not far away.It's the start autumn season,so the leaves were starting to fall.

"Else,you okay?"A worried Anna was standing in the doorway.

I nodded,muttered to her,"Yeah.The squirrels scared me."

Anna lets out fits of giggles and walks away as she founds it funny how a small creature could scare a human being like me.

I shook it off,walking towards where the long stick fell.However,as I walked closer, it gave me a shock of the lifetime.

The stick is no longer there.

ooooooo double update °x°

this is a filler chapter btw

vote,comment,fan and private message me okay?

thanks for reading babes xx
-ggrangerly x